Is political bias on part of the FBI a fact or fiction?

#-o

Perhaps the GOP is reaching for a new low in trying to ascertain whether the Brit intelligence whose information supposedly gave momentum to the warrant and finally the memo, was biased toward the Clinton presidency . if this process to be the case, will it give a sign of another brick in the wall for the claim that the whole nine yarsds, the Deep State, the Justice Dept and the intelligence services all had something to do with the granting of the warrant to monitor the REPUBLICAN campaign? Will this finding, if left untampered, finally give some clues ? Or is this another plant of accommodation for the Right, most of whom have been implicitly consemned to be purveyors of conspiracy? Are we coming to some kind of rational man’s approximately certain knowledge of what the real facts are?

. The deep inquiry into the British agent’s leaning should not be interpreted in a demeaning manner, and that’s not the message here, but irrespective of the result, it may effect the overall result diminutively, in accordance to a curve , pitting
the extent of influence of his views against the change of opinions of the overlaying opinions of other effected people involved. By the time it reaches the memo, its effect may diminish accordingly.

It is not a tie breaker for that reason

New Manafort and Gates indictment, 32 counts, looks like they’re all financial crimes.

Whatever your prior, the Bayesian probability of a Trump indictment has to increase with this, right? The more crimes the chairman of your campaign is indicted for, the more likely you are implicated in one of them. The more individuals in your circle that get indicted, the more likely that you too are vulnerable to indictment. What’s the Trumpland spin on Bayes here?

By all means indict the current president and create a civil war in this country, I’m all for it. :laughing:

Let the velvet gloves come off…

Yeah, “indictment” was sloppy on my part. Not that a the odds of a Trump indictment didn’t increase, just the prior was so small that it’s not really worth discussing. But the new indictments of Manafort and Gates also seem to increase the odds of a Trump impeachment, and the priors there are not quite as small (still small though, I would give it substantially less than 50%, but maybe as high as 30%).

If the democratic globalist no national border limitless immigration corporate marxists are going to start a political coup in this country just get it over with and be done with it. This whole dragged out bullshit Mueller Russian investigation becomes tedious and tiring with each absurd day, it’s been over a little of a year now. I’m tired hearing everyday one corporate media celebrity presstitute after another. Throw the whole country into civil war and be done with it already. Stop dragging it out and just do it, put your money where your mouths are.