Is sexual intercourse looks cultured and logical?

I mean to say that sex is mere a friction of an organs which brings pleasure to the humans. Though it brings pleasure but logically how we get attracted for mere friction of organs. Why we do not feel any foolish while doing sex. Also organs involved cannot suppose to be very beautiful by anyway. Even they can be considered nasty. What happens to our logical and cultured mind? What happens to our cleanliness habits? How we can go so wild and highly concerned about such activity?

I really want to know the logic behind the attraction and activity of sex.

Please it is serious topic, do not take it as a joke. Also it is not to hurt somebody who likes sexual activity very much. If it hurts any person then extremely sorry for that. I want a public opinion over this.

Also forgive me for maybe bad English.

Sexual attraction has nothing to do with logic, but with passion and instinct.

Presumably you will come to see this idea as an error as you gain experience and preferences.

If not, celibacy is an option available to you.

actually, pussy is beautiful

Its good to find positive appeal in what you are.

you are what you eat

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chewing could be seen as nasty, too, I mean, who would be attracted to mere process of mastication of food, and yet, we derive pleasure from it, even to the point of creating gastronomy and gourmet cuisine. Is there logic to the aesthetics (of eating/tasting) food?

Sex Temptation is illusion

When you look at breast , and you feel tempted , and say boobs made you tempted , :laughing:

breast has no wireless signal that transmitted to your brain to make your penus rise or make your tits tite.
It is just illusion in mind that you give permission to your self to let your penus rise ot tits to get tite.

It is not necessary for a straight man to get tempted looking at female. It is just illusion. It is possible to
you to make yout penus rise looking at water, sky or anything.

Sex is just thought based instinct. Just like laugh ,and cry.

jokes don’t have signal transmitting to your brain to make you laugh.It is just you give permission to laugh or cry .
To have a real laugh (not fake one) it can be done with mental ability without thinking about anything funny.

Imagine a kid playing and is happy. You just intervine , and show him a chocolate . then drop that chocolate into the drain.
The kid doesn’t cry. But that kid will suddenly starts to cry when you say “oops, that chocolate was meant for you” .

So, what made kid cry, the chocolate , or the illusion created saying that IT WAS YOUR CHOCOLATE

THAT’S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT DON’T GET STUCK IN ILLUSIONS LIKE SEX , ANGER ,FRUSTRATION , ETC.

THE BASIC INSTINCT IS MATERNAL INSTINCT.

WHY WOMEN SHOW LESS INTREST IN SEX , EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE MOST SENSUAL BODY PART THAN MEN.
BECAUSE, LOVE AND COMPASSION EXIST AS INSTINCT IN THEM , IT’S NOT NECESSARY FOR DELUSIONAL THOUGHT BASED TEMPTATION IN THEM.

straight , gay, incest , pedophile, each and every way of sex is illusion.
stay away from it.

Then how come we got reproduced?

Mitosis , meosis (study)

Theory of evolution is misunderstood.
It is not based on number of legs and wings .It is based on gender.

Don’t go near any religion, it will suck you like anything.Beware !!!

Sex in neither illogical nor ‘unclean’ phenomenon.

It tends to manifest from the default desire to be one with someone else.

Maleness wants to be one while ruiling over the other entity.

On the contrary, femininity wants to be one with surrendering to the other entity.

But, somewhere, deep down there, the underlying intention is very much same.

with love,
sanjay

Amen