Is the need of salvation an evil lie from religions?

You might as well be talking about yourself. I am not a mirror of you.

You are right everything is a mirror of you talking to yourself, where in I’m only seeing your fabrications. Always wondered why men creeped me out more than anything else. Wow, I am more asexual than I thought. Our conversations are fini.

Why don’t you misconstrue more of what I say to avoid the truth of yourself. I b-bet you you will.

That was easy.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20

And

jewfaq.org/m/10.htm

It was easy because no matter what you read , you will interpret those words how you were taught to.

The unfortunate part of all the study is that we study what has come from people and not God. All we have is interpretations of myths. Not history. Sure, some thing God speaks through people but all we still have is what those people can interpret from the supernatural and fantasy world.

Regards
DL

I agree that all Gods need sane men to rescue them.

Regards
DL

No argument.

We do not yet know how well or deeply we can delude ourselves.

I have long had an itch about self hypnosis but cannot see that as deep enough to be a reality for the long run.

Regards
DL

I kind of agree with you, also not.

Well, fantasizing and dreaming has brought the species out of the jungle. I am not sure that humans could agree about a God if one came down and bit us all on our butts at the same time. :slight_smile:

Thanks, eh, 1/2 a thanks.

Regards
DL

Sure we would all agree, but I am also sure some of us would be lying. :slight_smile:

Regards
DL