Is there....

Looking back, I sounded somewhat nitpicky, far more than I intended to. The program is excellent, and would recommend it to anybody wishing to save their posts.

The quote thing, as I said, is entirely my fault, it was a mere warning for new members who might use the program later on.
And the ordering by threads is in many ways superior to ordering by date. Maybe since every post contains a date, there is another way to order them by date not necessarily included in this particular program. But that doesn’t really matter.

I figured it was the user-agent causing that, yes - FUPS provides a URL for its user-agent. I’d prefer not to spoof because I think it’s good etiquette to let webmasters know that a bot’s accessing their site, along with a link to more info on the bot. As I said, I’ve not seen this behaviour on any other phpBB board before.

I wouldn’t presume to know why your web server’s so sluggish, but one thing you can do if you haven’t already to dramatically improve PHP speed is to enable opcode caching. Chances are high that you’ve already done that though. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, there really should be other output options, I’ve been aware of that for a while now, and your comment gave me the kick in the pants that I needed to finally implement them. I wrote the original script out of which this one evolved for a friend who paid me to write it, so I simply coded the output as he personally wanted it. Now that the script is publicly available, it should cater to different personal preferences.

Here’s the new success screen:

Again, anyone who for some strange reason wants to see the changes I made to the code to get this working can view the commit on GitHub; it’s commit f85211594d7ecd4c71fd3aa70c981ce2845d40cf.

One way to solve this problem (and offer a useful feature in general) would be to provide an option to download the entirety of each thread in which the user was involved. Someone else has asked for this feature already, I just haven’t gotten around to implementing it yet.

The other missing feature of which I’m keenly aware is image scraping.

No worries. If I’m going to offer a script, I might as well offer one that works, otherwise I’m not really offering anything at all.

Hey, no need to second-guess yourself, you were totally right about the need for more output options. But I do appreciate your positive comments, so, thanks.

If anyone has any further feedback, or any other suggestions, please let me know.