Is Trump merely a figurehead?

Ucc has a lot of trouble understanding the difference between data and propaganda. Like he thinks that if he posts, “proof” of something from infowars, that you have to post something from another fake news site or else he’s giving you data and you’re not backing up your claims.

You can really tell that he doesn’t understand much of philosophy.

Rassmussen is propaganda now?

Is you saying I post things from infowars propaganda, data, or something else?

Well it does go both ways, Reasonable, and I would be presumptuous to admit that I know the difference.
But really what else is new? As long as infowars is limited to some mild post election mud slinging, who cares? At any rate one cannot ascribe gross differences to changes in venue, they should coincide within acceptable deviation. So therefore, yes, there is propaganda value for a respectful census to proclaim a difference above a medium deviation which if were to go waaaaay over that, it would signal bias. Yes?

It’s easy to cook books, at any rate, that’s factored in normally. But if it sticks out way beyond and it has that proven value, to sway opinion, then why not?

Wouldn’t call it propaganda, though, perhaps a hard sell hyperbola would suit better.

But if you stick out, well, then you cast a big shadow, and the differences will not remain simply hyperbolic, they will be exposed a lot sooner, and the sun will not be kind when it happens.

Even if people admire such charisma and hutchpa, a grounding needs, otherwise, well the harder they fall.

Well, in all likelihood the truth is somewhere in the middle- I wouldn’t be surrpised if his popularity is going down a little bit over the past few days. His news hasn’t been that great lately. But it’s certainly not plummeting enough to speculate wildly about and come up with some theory to explain it.

But you DIDN’T use another poll. You just declared my poll didn’t count, and then re-asserted your opinion based on nothing as far as I know. I still have no idea what your source is that Trump’s popularity is tanking, or if you just made it up.

But you’re not the ‘it could go either way’ guy. You’re the ‘every single thing I say on these forums is about how horrible Trump is’ guy, remember? You create a thread attacking him, usually based on false information, on a weekly or daily basis. So what’s this ‘who knows what’s really going on’ stuff coming from? You obviously carry on as if you do.

The disallowed question:
“But who told you that?”

LOL DNC.

I mean, I agree that the Neolib shit will have the dems out of power for forever because neoliberalism is a death cult.

From the Neolib perspective Trump is fucking DELIVERING. Yeah, we agree it’s a bad fucking idea. So what?

You are still carrying Trump.

But don’t you see polls don’t matter but impressions do? But he carries himself masking both his intentions,goals and the underlying platform to stand on. And that is exactly the description of choice #1.

You obviously take number 2 and that is the opposing position.
The posing,the mask is an opposition to the second choice by definition.

It’s appears significant that both polls, this and the previous one come up with a 50-50 split. Not that the numbers are quantitavely definitive, but given the qualitative superiority of the the opinion of members of ILP, the identical poll numbers show the very even spilt so far.

So how does the fact of Trump becoming dangerous have on Trump being a puppet or an ideologue have bearing on one another?

I propose, that if, Trump is shown to be a deceptive sort of politician, with having groundless claims and defenses, than for sure, he is a cover for desperadoes of the worst kind, who think they can steamroll almost anyone into their way of thinking. Then the possibility that Trump really has a plan, a new ideology, becomes a mute issue, arguable certainly, but fading in relevance as we speak. If that is the case, then Trump will be pushed into a position of irrevocable mediocrity, and will serve out his first term as a very weak president.

If Comey will come out saying that he can’t comment on an ongoing investigation, the shadow of doubt will retreat to a general suspicion, that he is only following the Republican Party line bias, whereby leaving the controversy unresolved.

But more likely then not, that approach will be preferable to either a total validation or denial, which would put Comey into the most unenviable position ever, placing him and his family close to danger, both literally and figuratively, where the figure of a politically bankrupt man would paint an awful picture for someone in the law enforcement area of public life.

The more the even split goes on between choices one and two, ,the more its beginning to look like an even polarization ,ideal for the inevitable reconstruction of affairs of state. This to be expected in times of legitimization of the need to collude prior represented interpretations, into a newly appearing construct.

The signs are there the de-mirroring of abstracted forms of political and factually built up ideals.

This is why a substratum will need much more flash then the Petersburg bombing was able to create. It’s not such easy a diversion.

That it is becoming necessary has begun shaping the slowly evolving picture of how.

If China doesn’t ‘reign in’ North Korea, then diplomacy will fail.

Ideology will dictate by certain and necessary logic a preemptive involvement into North Korea, to rid the world the very antithesis of the remaining trace of dialectical materialism, and the rebirth of the logical ascension of the world of the spirit in Capitalism.

That it is necessary at this point to give it an absolute vindication, to him , who for certain knows this, may give pause to those disclaimers who still have doubts.

Therefore I double down on the choice #1.

Therefore, in light of what has happened over the last 12 hours, I double down on my doubling down
There was collusion on basis of ideology, and Syria was only a precursor.

The delicate balance has been overturned, the clowning only set the stage.

The ultimate validation of the ideological turn around will be another deceptive move, on part of the Russians, and or the Chinese. This is not over, by a long shot.