I've created a New God

At the website people made new egos as friends. That was the goal, anyways. If the created internal thoughtform became mean or something they didn’t want, they call that ‘deviation’. One of the people at the website graced me with his personal experience, and said that when he tries really hard he can physically see the tulpa which he had made. So some people can even see that shit, it seems. He said it took him 3 months, and he talked with it allot and used visualization too.

We can influence our brain in such radical ways. Of course we never ‘physically see’ things really - we just translate photons into neural activity and then acquire a visual notion. But I think that the personality is deeper than what we may conjure up in such conscious ways - it is rooted in structures we could never perceive, as our perceptions, or interpretations, are all rooted in that structure. Kants basic problem, one he never came close to resolving or even acknowledging. A problem Nietzsche acknowledged directly as unresolvable - doing away with the interpretation of it as problematic, and positing it now simply as reality, and (thus, per Nietzschean spirit) desirable.