January 6th

Not really, I’ve gone through twenty long nonstop miserable years and you don’t forget that so easily through personal experiences [especially like that], I’m still enduring that presently where very little has changed. It would have to be a pretty sizable amount of money, like buying my own private island total amount of money and even then with that hating this world as much as I do I would probably fund an insurrection just in spite of the entire world that I’ve come to genuinely despise. :sunglasses:

I don’t think the wealthy and comfortably numb upper middle class people entirely understand the outright hatred, rage, or contempt of the millions of common working people out there just like me, but one way or another they’re soon going to find out. Actions and behaviors do have dire consequences you know. You reap what you sew and the entire world is about to reap the whirlwind to be sure. :laughing: :sunglasses:

200 stacks and a girl with abs and u wouldnt give a shit about anything

I’m actually quite picky with women and masculine looking women is a big turn off for me, $200,000.00 would be nice however, hard to argue against that.

On a separate note, I often see very wealthy men with hideous looking women, I don’t get it man. You think they be able to afford better looking squeezes, it’s very mind boggling. Have you seen the women Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos pulls in? I just don’t get it.

not everybody is a cheap prostitute like u smears, u need 2 understand this

Oh shit, Donald Trump just said at a recent political rally that he won’t concede to Biden. This world is becoming a lot more interesting by the hour. grabs popcorn :sunglasses:

I’m as giddy and excited as a young prom girl right about now who is having her skirt lifted about to get fucked for the very first time. :laughing:

Could this be it? What I’ve been looking forward to for twenty years now? I really fucking hope so. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :smiley: :evilfun:

I’m so excited for what’s going to happen in our little national freak show that I only have three hours of sleep. :laughing: :sunglasses: :evilfun: :stuck_out_tongue:

Who can sleep at a time like this? I’m at the hair of my own pants on edge right now. :sunglasses:

:laughing: Bwhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWXFiQWWfk[/youtube]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

pauses and looks around

:laughing: Bwhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :laughing:

Constitutional crisis here we come, my best guess next, invoking the insurrection act nationwide? :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHtBsBuL4mI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBH7ql34Ex0[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQRGohdW9Y[/youtube]

Again, based on his “best guesses” here over the years, we can be almost certain that this will never happen.

On the other hand, we are talking Trump, aren’t we?

One take on it: politico.com/news/2020/12/1 … ncy-447986

But, okay, let’s suppose it is invoked. We have to ask ourselves: what then for ILP? Will the president order it to shut down? Or, given all of the near Nazis already in our ranks, will he spare us?

Though of course I will almost certainly be executed myself. :astonished:

Ah, you don’t understand me at all Biggie, I’m not a Trump supporter, I’m just for whatever pours the most amount of gasoline on the United States and the world supporting anybody who has the lit match. I care not what their self described ridiculous politics are. :sunglasses:

I’d sooner vote for an asteroid earth impact if I could. :laughing:

Accelerationism is what’s for lunch baby! :sunglasses:

I didn’t say you were a Trump supporter. I commented on your prediction that Trump and his ilk would invoke the insurrection act.

On the other hand, what some here wouldn’t give to be that fly on the wall when you discuss Trump with Wendy.

To wit:

There are the fulminating fanatics on the right taking on the left. And there are the fulminating fanatics on the right taking on other fulminating fanatics on the right for not thinking exactly like they do about everything.

I know how this goes because I was once a fulminating fanatic on the left getting more pissed off at other fulminating fanatics of the left for not thinking like I did than I did at the capitalists themselves. And not just the ferocious Lenin/Trotsky conflagration. Although that one was particular fierce.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_JXPixTRA[/youtube]
:character-beavisbutthead: :laughing:

Me and Wendy don’t even live together anymore let alone in same state either. We split ways where I have my own place all to myself now. We do converse often via telephone, however if you ask her yourself she’ll even tell you I’m no Trump supporter. While I do hate both political parties to be sure, I hold a special even more hatred of the democratic party. Suffice it to say, the Obama years weren’t great on me where some of the more profound greatest suffering of my life happened within his administration. [Personal side note.]

I’m definitely more right of republicans and neoconservatives, that is definitely an understatement, a conversation for another time.

You an ex Trotskyist? Well, imagine my shock on my face. :sunglasses: The greatest life achievement of Stalin is when he sent that assassin to Mexico putting an ice pick in his head.

Great. Now we can go back to this:

And just like clockwork our eternal record player on repeat is at his same antics again, I sometimes wonder if Biggie is even human at all.

I imagine him sometimes as an online computer program with a sort of computer generated electronic voice much as the same as the departed Stephen Hawking. *Beep, beep"Let me tell you about dasein, error, error, does not compute. Time to go into neo-liberal mode again. I’m a nihilist, no, I really am!"Beep, boop

High fives Gloominary. =D>

Updates: It would seem there is an evacuation order of Capital Hill in Washington D.C. today and a curfew is now in effect. Well, that certainly escalated quickly. :laughing: It brings a devilish smile on my face. :sunglasses:

Updates: Shots fired in Capital Hill within Washington D.C. :sunglasses:

Updates: DNC headquarters evacuated, explosive device found at RNC headquarters. :laughing: :sunglasses:

It’s like Christmas time has come again early for 2021. Unwraps his 2021 presents, unties the tied bow strings :sunglasses:

Accelerate, accelerate, accelerate, and accelerate! :sunglasses: :evilfun:

[Hit that pedal on the gas floor!]