Jesus is god?

Actually, even though Constatine claimed to be Christian early in his life, he was not baptized to the Christian faith until he was on his death bed.

I’m fairly certain this is part of the historical record and not speculation.

Infinty isn’t quantifiable… There can’t be multiple infinities because there can’t be any infinities. Infinity is a concept.

in·fin·i·ty Audio pronunciation of “infinity” ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-fn-t)
n. pl. in·fin·i·ties

1. The quality or condition of being infinite.
  2. Unbounded space, time, or quantity.
  3. An indefinitely large number or amount.
  4. Mathematics. The limit that a function is said to approach at x = a when (x) is larger than any preassigned number for all x sufficiently near a.
    1. A range in relation to an optical system, such as a camera lens, representing distances great enough that light rays reflected from objects within the range may be regarded as parallel.
    2. A distance setting, as on a camera, beyond which the entire field is in focus.

kär-nshn)
n.

1. The act of incarnating.
    2. The condition of being incarnated.
  1. Incarnation Christianity. The doctrine that the Son of God was conceived in the womb of Mary and that Jesus is true God and true man.
  2. A bodily manifestation of a supernatural being.
  3. One who is believed to personify a given abstract quality or idea.
  4. A period of time passed in a given bodily form or condition: hopes for a better life in another incarnation.

in·car·nate Audio pronunciation of “incarnate” ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-kärnt)
adj.

1. Invested with bodily nature and form: an incarnate spirit.
    2. Embodied in human form; personified: a villain who is evil incarnate.
  1. Incarnadine.

tr.v. in·car·nat·ed, in·car·nat·ing, in·car·nates (-nt)

1. To give bodily, especially human, form to.
    2. To personify.
  1. To realize in action or fact; actualize: a community that incarnates its founders’ ideals.

The idea seems to be that God was personified through Jesus Christ, but also retained his Godly form without robbing Jesus of his individuality. I think that whole idea is stupid anyway, because if man was created in the image of God, then God wouldn’t need to personify himself, because by creating man, he Godified men. lol. If that makes any sense lol.

And embrace trees, you can do another dance; I’m only 13. But hey, your still the youngest regular poster.

And to clarify what I said before that, if Man was made like God, then why would God need to make himself like Man?

We are all the sons of God, Jesus just believed it. Any religious text that goes beyond simply informing the follower to disidentify from self will more often than not steer many wrong. It is important to understand that the only way we can attempt to explain God is through our relative conceptions. This will more than often lead to fallacies.