Joe Biden 46th President

Speaking of unity and national healing, I find it very fascinating that Joe Biden along with the Demshivek political party essentially is calling 70 million Trump supporters [Probably more when you subtract Dominion statistical revisions] racists, White Nationalists, and White supremacists. I mean, how’s that going for national unity and collective healing? :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

You know, there’s a time where the words racist or racism loses all its power, potency, stigma, and meaning especially when you brow beat seventy plus million people, eventually people become immune to the label, accusation, or insult where they stop caring altogether. When that happens a new cultural dynamic emerges and that will be pretty neat. The word racism is synonymous with the word heresy in its modern usage and overtime all the so called heretics stop caring about the public stigma altogether as eluded to previously. Of course the Marxists and neoliberals don’t understand how all of this will backfire on them tremendously but they will soon enough. :sunglasses:

Right on with the Proletariat, comrades!

But sleepy Joe could never evolve into a Joe Stalin

So let’s drop the pretense to any misconception that he could revise kids’ history books to suit his ‘agenda’. Big Joe Stalin killed millions to squash the wrong idea that he was not the author of those revisionix.

Surely, the sleepy one could never conceivably plan uppmenship to the Big One!, even with his Indian Squaw behind him.

If you call seventy million deplorables racist, they’re eventually going to say, “Okay, I’m a racist and I don’t care what you think anymore.”

Then break away societies occur overtime, all good things in my book in the wonderful accelerationist year of 2021.

The magical words of racist or racism are losing all of its power because essentially the political left are brandishing the word for just about everything they don’t like and the more absurdity from their social hysterics plays out overtime the less people start caring altogether.

Well then, with all the myriad of ideologies come and go through the millanea, hows come Jews and blacks have yet to overcome the covert connotation attached, ? And other minority populations, such as those inhabiting the vast portions of the ’ liberated’ nations of the Brit common wealth?

Ok. It may happen, but not in a day or two, of even during a single duration of one administration, even if it goes global.

Joe Biden isn’t in control, Kamala Harris and other radicals are. Joe Biden doesn’t know what to say or do without his communication earpiece telling him what to do and say. He’s not in charge, he takes his commands from others. :sunglasses:

I suspect that overtime in western nations once White Europeans become tired of being demonized, marginalized, and terrorized constantly overtime that’s when the fighting back will emerge, call it a hunch. :sunglasses:

This has already been transpiring the last five years.

So, let’s see here, they’re going to keep a garrison of soldiers inside Washington D.C. until about late March, perfectly normal… :sunglasses:

Speaking of collective national healing and unity, over here in politically conservative flyover portions of the United States virtually everybody I know is buying their 20th rifle or pistol along with their 1000th stockpile of munitions, they’re building underground bunkers, safe rooms in their houses, or a cabin retreat up in the mountains along with tons of survival equipment. It’s very odd how this collective national healing and unity is manifesting itself. It’s almost like… :sunglasses:

What is happening you guys? Did they not get the message or public memo that we’re healing nationally? :laughing:

Clearly they haven’t bought into the public narrative that Joe Biden is going to save the United States and everybody here, call it a speculative calculated guess. Everybody here the private conversations are always the same about civil war or secession. :imp:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuFC6ud1cAQ[/youtube]

Whispers, rumors, speculations, and hearsay from major economists or financial analysts that a market crash will be coming to the United States within the next year[or two].

The voices projecting the death of the dollar in the near future are getting louder and louder publicly in sentiment, I look forward to following this as it develops with much great anticipation. :sunglasses:

Forth day in administrative office, Joe Biden has manage to destroy the Keystone Oil Pipeline connecting the United States production capacities to Canada thus killing 70,000 jobs. Also, U.S. military incursions within Syria are a go again and what do you know, spontaneous rioting or political insurrections once again in Russia behind the C.I.A. plant Navalny.

That didn’t take very long at all. :sunglasses:

They don’t wear masks at riots either, I was there. I live in Portland.

Good

Trump has already made that happen FFS

No, it started with Lyndon Johnson and has consequently gotten much worse with every political administration thereafter.

twitter.com/RayDalio/status/1353408206614142976

The USA, as far as they can be understood as the political representation of the people of the USA, actually died on 23/12/1913, when the politicians finally left the fate of the USA to the high finance (foundation of the FED on 23/12/1913).

Agreed. :wink: