Joker Here.

I wish you were here biggy!

youtu.be/DPL_SV3n7IU

New posts today at ILP? Nearly 40 threads. A lot of activity of late. But the first 25 [at 6:30 PM] are not on the philosophy board. In fact only 2 threads are on the philosophy board. One from me and one from zinnat

#-o

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2785038

No bot here though, right:

I’m sitting on my couch, watching a video of the alabama/lsu game while smoking a bong and waiting for chinese food to be delivered. I was thinking of getting someone over here to clean the place. This is usually what I’m doing, I’ve seen this game about 130-140 times now. Or I’m in the bathroom someplace, bored and using my phone to post on message boards while I poop.

No only here

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 8#p2785038

i think my thread broke him lol

Me? It broke the whole fucking ILP community! :cry: :frowning: #-o :blush: :angry:

Lol poor iam.

Quite the contrary. I still have any number activities in my life that bring me enormous fulfillment and satisfaction. And though I have health problems, none of them are even remotely life threatening.

Instead, for the few hours a day I come in here. And I can’t help but recall how much more fulfilling the experience was when the posters by and large actually did seem to love philosophy.

Didn’t I already explain this to you?

Or are you the bot? :laughing:

I don’t know I wasn’t really listening.

Not only that, but you’re wanted here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 4&t=196143 :sunglasses:

More importantly, though, you are wanted here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=196136

i would rather read a post about someone taking a shit than go back over the whole dasein thing with the human bot of ilp

bruh u r the more triggered than anyone has ever been triggered in all of history do you think abt me all the time?