JSSRM AND A LAYMAN

Hi James,

Sorry for being late.

James,I am feeling that now it is necessary to tell you about my process.

I do not know whether all this is said before by anyone else or not. You and other members are more informed than me but let me explain how I draw cogitations as it will clear the perspective more.

[i]I have I habit of writing down my thoughts and conclusions since long and I am quoting some of them-

I took his advice very seriously and concentrated on meditation. During that time I was doing nothing special and time consuming…….

So at that time I was left with only two things. One was preparing the cases and the other one was meditation. I started meditating whenever I got free time. This practice intensified with time and ultimately became a habit which is still intact…….

As I told earlier, my guru gave me two mantras for meditation……

At first I chanted them with very slow voice so that no one else could hear except me but as the time goes, automatically I switched to non-aural mode. Now my tongue was not moving but the words are pronounced by a slight movement in my throat and I was hearing them not with my ears but from my mind…

I was finding it very difficult to concentrate. I had to find something on which I can focus. As the duration of meditation increased, I felt many emotions going through my mind……

Then one day a new idea came in my mind and I tried to meditate lying straight in the bed. It worked. By adapting this method I was able to meditate for longer periods but I started to feel a little sleepy during meditation. More often than not, after meditating say about 15-20 minutes, I automatically slip into a nap even unwillingly. After awakening usually I felt very tired both physically and mentally. It appeared to me that something had happened during the nap but I was not able to recall it……

I decided that tonight I will put all of myself. At night I started meditating as usual and carried on doing it. I never did it for so long before. The experience and the impact were also different this time. It was very difficult to keep the concentration going for longer periods. I was trying very hard to focus at the echo and in doing that I felt that I have come closer to the echo. Now I was not only hearing the echo but also somewhat seeing the words. Although, echo is not a physical thing but I felt like that and all of a sudden a picture of an old man flashed before my closed eyes…….

I was finding it very difficult to concentrate on the echo of my voice for longer times. My mind was simply refusing to stick at one point. Whenever I start meditating, after some minutes, many things used to pop up in the mind from nowhere. I was totally surprised to see that how much is stored in the mind. Normally it appears to us that we do not remember beyond a certain limit but it is not true. Our mind preserves almost all memories from the time when our understanding develops in the childhood. Out mind has a recycle bin type of system like computers. All those memories, which are not required regularly, are sent to the recycle bin but these are not permanently deleted. These memories can be restored if we can control our mind……

More often than not I tend to flow with those thoughts forgetting to concentrate on the echo. I have to bridle my mind regularly towards the echo…

It was bit like this- imagine that something important happened 3-4 days back like a heated argument with someone. Apparently, it is looking to me that I am done with it and it has no importance to me at this very moment. My mind is not recalling that event so that chapter is closed forever. But, when I start to meditate, and as the concentration increases, I am again seeing the thoughts regarding that incident. They are still very much alive there. I am trying to avoid them to concentrate on meditation but they are just refusing to leave.

This phenomenon unveiled to me a very important fact that, though I am not able to realize it normally but my mind is still discussing the issue in its loneliness. I am claiming that it is my mind so it should do what I want but it is not the case. It is not in total control of my will. If I do not want to recall that incident then who is that other entity which is overruling my will by dragging me back?

Standing at this very moment, I can clearly see that there are two entities fighting each other to take control of mind. One is my will and the second is who is originating those thoughts. I used to wonder that where the real “I” or “me” has gone!

Is my will is real myself or those irrational thoughts are real myself?
Or the real myself is something else that exists independently from the other two
?

I tried to find the answer in the religious books but did not get any. I found them silent on the issue. But, as time passed I began to understand these things to some extent. Many years later, destiny provided me the opportunity to have a look at religious and spiritual texts once again. But this time, to my surprise, they started chatting.

Hence, I understood that they were vocal all the time but my ears were not tuned to their wavelength.

This very stage is the maximum which our thinking or philosophy is able to lead us; not beyond. One needs not to be a religious person or spiritualist up to here. Many scientists even fall in this category. I want to mention two names particularly; Einstein and Newton. In my opinion, they are true philosophers. All of their finding is derived by their ability to think in the true state of third person. Relativity and curved spacetime are the perfect examples of that.

As I said earlier, our mind is possessed by two entities; we can name them as outer mind and inner mind for our comfort. In general, they do not concentrate on a single issue at any given time. But, as they are inter-connected and even influence each other, so if such a state comes when they concentrate on a common issue together, their combine capacity increases manifolds. This is the stage where out of the world concepts like curved spacetime comes into existence. This precise moment is the starting point of the journey to the beyond. Theist or atheist, scientist or priest, feeling this moment, one is compelled to believe that there is something else and beyond me and my mind.

This is what Kant realized and named these unwilling thoughts and their source as categories and schemata.

It was very frustrating. Despite all these things, I continued to meditate. Till now, all those flashes and thoughts, which occurred during meditation, are not unfamiliar to me except of that flash of an old person. All of them happened earlier in life from childhood till now…

As the time passes, I tried to put more effort in meditation but as I told earlier, I was not able to hold myself for more than 15-20 minutes. My mind used to become heavy and I fell asleep unwillingly, so I decided to meditate with open eyes to keep going for longer times. Now I was able to hold for more 8-10 minutes. Now, with open eyes, those flashes and thoughts were less disturbing than closed eyes but, the level of concentration was also decreased very much. It was quite difficult to concentrate on the echo and almost impossible to an image, with my eyes open but I tried to do that. The basic problem was that when I kept my eyes opened, my concentration automatically came on the eyes, so it was very difficult to concentrate on the echo. To overcome this situation, I tried to imagine the words of echo in the front of my eyes to create an object to see. In other words, I tried to make the words appear as I pronounced them. It worked to some extent but I found that the words are actually popping up in the mind, instead of eyes so my concentration again tend to shift from the eyes to the mind and once again, I started feeling drowsy. The experience of drowsiness was different this time compared to closed eyes. I could not able to fell into a nap because I had kept my eyes opened forcefully…

While meditating with open eyes, I almost reached at the verge of sleeping without been slept. This stage was like a dividing line between sleeping and awakening. I do not know any other word to describe it. I kept hanging between both sides for some time. Then something very unusual happened. A window (like computer) opened in my mind and some scenes were running on it. What I mean to say is that it was like seeing a film. I was not present there. I was just witnessing it. This last perhaps 1-2 minute then someone shook me slightly and I came back to my senses….[/i]

So James, you can see how I learned. This is the source of my knowledge. Actually, I learned in opposite way. The general practice is to go through theory first then try the practical but I first went through practical part then read about it. Whatever I learned about mind, humans and other realms is due to this process. Later I read the scriptures, particularly Hindu and Islamic, and tried to verified my experience and found that they are more or less right in their narration. The description of other realms in them is not a fairy tale as generally perceived, but for real.

I also want to let you know how I visualize different stages of existence. They are quite similar with you but not verbatim-

The whole of cosmos in made of three ingredients; matter, mind and consciousness. This is applicable to anything that exists as that must have either one these or the amalgamation of either two or all three. The crux lies in the ratio of the mix.

Although there are enumerable stages of existence but, for our convenience, we can divide them in four categories.

1st stage- I simply do not know how or what to name it but we may call it eternal or cosmic consciousness. Neither mind nor matter is present here. This is the highest and eternal stage. Time has no relevance here. Existence emerges from here and also annihilates in it and this process goes on perpetually. We may compare it with zero. Although 0 is 0 but it has infinite potential. We can create anything from it. Like-
0= 1-1
O=2-2
0=1000-1000
So, the sum is still 0 but 2000 more entities could be created from it and there is no limit of it.

I feel that this stage is a perfect mix of consciousness and will. They nullify each other and the total remains 0. As soon as the mix disturbs, emergence manifests.

The process of existence is similar to atomic fission as many things manifests from 0. But, it is only my assumption and even i am not sure of that.

2nd stage- This realm is made of mind and consciousness. Matter is not present here. The ratio of mind and consciousness is almost equal here. This realm is also divided further in few subsets and that depends on the ratio of mind and consciousness. Divinity (as we perceive it in general) does not present here. We may call it subtle realm. Due to the presence of mind, time starts ticking but runs very slowly. Inhabitants of this realm are almost immortal or may be immortal. I am not sure. This realm does not interact with other lower realms in general, but sometimes. Inhabitants use to exist here only in mental form.

3rd stage- Matter comes into existence from this realm and completes the chain. All Gods, Deities, and God heads are inhabited here. This realm has the most number of subsets and most populous also. Our earth is nothing in comparison. Time also runs fast here than subtle realm. We may call it divine or spiritual realm because existence is present here in the form of spirits.

Each subset has its own ratio of mix of matter, mind and consciousness. Due to the addition of matter, the ratio of mind and consciousness becomes less here in the total existence, in the comparison of subtle realm. Even ratio of mind and consciousness, which was equal in subtle realm, changes as mind becomes dominant here.

Religions refer to this realm when they talk about angles, avatars, prophets, scriptures, garden, throne, pen etc. This realm is in with direct touch with humans and other ‘living’ species. There is not much difference between the inhabitants of this realm and humans. They take birth and die. They have emotions like humans love, hate, etc. They also fell ill, fall in love, get married and even use to have sex as humans do. This is very reason why most religions say that God created human just as his image.

The only difference between the humans and this realm is powers. Due to the presence of less matter in their existence than humans, their mind is able to cause changes in matter/existence/appearance. This phenomenon is often perceived by us as supernatural powers.

4th stage- This is us. We may call it physical realm. Matter becomes dominant here and results in less control on the existence of the inhabitants of this realm. Due to the increase of matter in the ratio of the mix, the proportion of mind and consciousness becomes lesser than divine realm. Furthermore, the ratio even between mind and consciousness also changes in the favour of mind. As the result, consciousness becomes almost silent in the total existence. Times runs very fast here.

This realm plays a part of training and testing centre for the inhabitants of the divine realm. They use to send spirits here, which take birth here caged within human body. It is just as we use send our children to boarding school. They use to visit us as parents do for their children while boarding. Sometimes our souls also travel divine realms just as children come home in vacations. We witness all this in our dreams. Dreams are nothing but the routine life of the soul. Freud got it totally wrong.

When the training completes, soul gives test in the form of circumstances. If it passes, then can go back, otherwise it has to take birth again to complete the course. There is no free will here as we think. All is pre planned. Yes, there may be some small cases of liberty here and there, but by and large, we are destined and governed. I even found that they have some control on our thinking too. They have the capacity to inject thoughts in our minds in such a way that we confuse them as ours.

What i said is the mix of my experience, some borrowed knowledge and some assumption on the top of it.

So James, you can see what i mean by agreeing by and large and yet not accepting it completely. Though there is not much difference and i may be wrong on some of the differences.

The whole of universe is covered with pta. Every pta tries to affect its neighbouring pta and thus creates waves of affect in all directions. These waves add and cancel each other and that depends on the direction of the propagation. This causes an irregular spread of them across the universe. As every point of the universe has a pta, thus it accommodates some waves but not all. Thus, the remaining waves have to wait, but in the meantime, more waves comes(as it is a continuous process) and add to tally of already waiting ones and making it more and more large. Thus, these waiting waves create a mountain of them which now becomes almost a impossible hurdle for new comers and this is inertia.

James, did i get it right?

Yes, i am very well aware of that as we all are alike in this regard. This is just we discussed above-inertia.

with love,
sanjay

All of that sounded all too familiar. I went through very similar experiences and like you, learned from the experience before I discovered the ancient writings about such things, usually expressed in Buddhism for me. I immediately acquired a serious understanding of Buddhism without having read anything about it so that when I did read about it, I could immediately confirm most of what they were saying.

In fact, I could probability give you some real exercises that would, at your age, help you to achieve that “Buddhistic Enlightenment”. But once there, you would shortly realize that you have only begun. There is an entire mountain of concern beyond that stage of mental development. It isn’t likely, but if I were still around, I could give you some pointers for that situation too.

I will say that I do not visualize the mind as having merely two entities competing, but rather much more like, and almost exactly like, the US Constitutional government with three “houses” or levels of thought processing. There are hundreds of somewhat independent “activist groups” within your mind, not merely a single “demon”. And merely cognitively understanding a resolution does not mean that the “activist” within shares that understanding. That is why you will keep getting the same “dream” of the same old issue over and over (much like these threads. Just because you have resolved an issue, doesn’t mean that Mankind (all of humanity) is anywhere close to understanding what you have resolved. Getting all of your mind to understand something isn’t much different than getting all of Mankind to understand something.

But all of that is a different subject.

I understand that such is your ontology, but RM is not so much about “what is” as much as it is about “why it is”. When the "why"s are understood, the “what is” becomes indisputable. And the “why” is about Definitional Logic, starting with what it means for something to “exist” - the definition of “existing”.

Consciousness is a mystery for very many people. I am not one of them. My view concerning that subject can be seen in this short thesis… Consciousness: Remote Recognition

Yes, with the slight variations that I placed into it. You seem to have the right grasp.
It is important to remember that it is the rate limit, the maximum speed possible, for the wave adding that causes the delays that cause the inertia.

Perhaps the next thing to realize is that while this “mountain of slowness” is continually reforming, the surrounding field is not level or even. The slowness that inspired the particle of matter also causes a general field of slowness surrounding the inertial particle. That field is made of chaotic points that get momentarily delayed but then resume normal speed. The closer you get to the particle, the more points are getting temporarily delayed. The slowness becomes more “dense” as you get closer to the particle.

It is due to that “slowness field” (“Affectance field”) that other such particles get affected by each other. Two particles create a more dense field between them than the other surrounding areas.

Because that area between them is more dense, the slowness that causes the particle to be an inertial entity grows more toward the more dense field and less toward the less dense field. As they do this, they “migrate” their centers toward each other because they are constantly being reconstituted a little closer to each other.

That process is what came to be known as “gravity”. Particles gravitate toward each other because they are being continually reconstituted closer to each other. There is no actual gravity “force”. It is a migration, not an actual pulling.

And I have found some words to help convey the concept of Affectance;

Still making sense?

Hi james,

I am going through your thread - REMOTE REGOGNITION.

I will try to reply tonight.

with love,
sanjay

Hi James,

I was anticipating that.

James, there is a very clear cut distinction between learned and earned knowledge. But, to recognize that, one must have the eligibility to do so.

Yes James, i realized that many years ago.

There was a particular period in my life for about two years, when i was totally free. At that time, i used to spend about 12 hours in a day in meditation. I crossed some barriers as well and every time i thought that ‘eureka’ had happened but i was proved wrong. That spread looks almost endless and even now i still do not have any idea that where and when it will conclude.

I would highly appreciate that. But, what you mean by the first half of the sentence?

Yes, it is different subject but i do not see any harm running it parallel. After all, we have to connect the dots.

James, i see human existence divided into three parts.
HUMAN EXISTENCE- HUMAN BODY AND MIND.
SPIRITUAL EXISTENCE- SPIRITUAL BODY AND MIND.
CONSCIOUSNESS.

GOING FURTHER, MIND CAN BE DIVIDED INTO FOUR MAJOR SUBSETS- IMAGINATION/VAGABONDING, ANALYTIC/WISDOM, MEMORY/ REMEMBRANCE AND THE LAST BUT MOST IMPORTANT- WILL/EGO/SELFISM.

Any act, action or deed requires all these four ingredients to happen. Just like body, each and every one has its own weaknesses and strengths as these parts are not developed equally or found in the same ratio in all minds. Furthermore, the ratio is not fixed but changeable, though not easily. This ratio applies to both of minds; human and spiritual.

When we are awake, human mind works and spiritual mind acts as a witness. In the same way, when we sleep, spiritual mind comes in front while human mind acts as a witness. That is the precise reason why do not feel much during dreams. In the same way, human life is just like a dream for spiritual mind. But, there is a one sided veil between both minds. Human mind is open to its counterpart all the times, but human mind cannot tap spiritual mind in normal circumstances. Concentration/ meditation are the key here to open the door for human mind.

I am again quoting from of my notes-

[i]It was different from dreams. Later I came to know that Hindu mythology has a proper word for this phenomenon and it is called TANDRA and same is called NAZIR in Islam….

I succeed in it a lot and came to know many things about them….

As I said earlier, I was mere a witness during TANDRA as I was not present there but it was appearing to me as they were there for me. As the time passed and I became able to hold the state of tandra for longer times, I found that I was also present there in some form though I am not able to see it but feel it. One day I heard my own voice during TANDRA though I was not talking but meditating. It was shocking and unbelievable. In the first place, I thought that perhaps it was my illusion but it happened again and again. Then I tried to concentrate more on the voices and found that I was not always present there but also interacting with them in TANDRA.

I would like to call this second existence of mine the inner self. He was almost like me but with some difference. His voice was identical to me. He knew each and every thing that I knew and his thinking was absolutely identical also. Every moment that I lived in my whole life was available to him. Now I understood that those disturbing and disconcerting thoughts which used to pop up in my mind during meditation were belonged to that inner self as he is a co-owner my mind so sometimes I can feel what he feels. But there was a very big difference between me and him as he was not only familiar with those spiritual entities but also had relations with them….

Once, while meditating, I felt that my forehead was tightening as it was clamped by something. By this time, I had been become used to all these type of things so I didn’t pay much attention to it and carried on. After some time I heard a mild sound of cracking ropes and an image flashed in my mind in which I was shown a set of ropes, tied around my forehead, was broken……

In the same way, I was shown a view of my back. In that flash, I was praying sitting with my legs crossed and a bright light, which had a shape of a dash (-), moving upwards through my backbone. By this time, I had been able to follow this symbolic language to some extent so I immediately understood that that bright dot represents my consciousness and it was moving upwards. In other words, I was going in the right direction……

The first problem is that it took me 15-20 minutes to reach that stage of tandra so it was very time consuming….

As the time passes, the time spent in reaching that stage gradually decreased. It became less and less. Now, after 15 years, I am able to reach that stage in 5 minutes. Now I do not even require lying down and meditating for that. I can do it even sitting in the bus or train. All I have to do is just to close my eyes and concentrate on anything and that window opens automatically……

The second problem was more complicated. I was getting disturbed by someone. Whenever I reached at the stage of TANDRA, someone shook any part of my body and I was not able to be in tandra for longer times but I could not able to see who was disturbing me. It is very hard to believe but it happened. I could feel them but their touch, which I felt on my body during the shake, was very unusual and certainly not human. If a human had tried to touch me, I would have certainly felt the touch of fingers or hands even if he or she was invisible but that feel was entirely different but I was sure that the touch was of any living thing. It was something not very hard and without corners. Sometimes it tickled me, sometimes pinched me like an ant and sometimes I was disturbed by a cold wave going across my body. This was very disturbing. I told about this to bhaijan and our guru also but both of them were unable to explain. I thought very hard to find any reason behind this but failed to figure out. By logic this act could not be justified but it was happening and still happens.

Furthermore it was very frustrating as after concentrating hard for more than 20 minutes, a slight disturbance was putting my all effort in vein. I had to start from the zero again and again….

I tried to apply simple logic into this and some possible explanations and conclusions came in my mind. First of all, this reconfirmed my belief that some other entities are also present which are beyond physical reach as bhaijan told me and it was not one off case but they remain here all the time. The second conclusion was that my efforts are not going in vein as they are causing at least something to happen. The third conclusion which came in my mind was that there was something in my efforts for sure which was either wrong or causing trouble for them otherwise I would have not been disturbed by them……

He abused me and slapped me 2-3 times outside the court room. Many people gathered there. This went on for 15-20 minutes. My brain and feeling became almost paralyzed that time. I did not remember anything that he said. At last he kicked me on my backside with his boot but I felt nothing. I came back to home about 3 ‘o clock in the noon but didn’t tell all this to anyone in the family. I had dinner as usual I went to sleep. Till now I did not had any feeling in my mind except that I was not able to pray lying in the bed before sleeping which had been developed almost a habit by then. Nothing extraordinary happened even on the next day but still I was not able to meditate. Although I have the remembrance of the incident of the last day but there was no feeling about that. It was appearing that all that happened to someone else instead of me and I was merely a witness there. My all emotions were blocked. I do not remember exactly but perhaps after 3or 4 days I became able to realize what happened. I was feeling very dishearten and helpless. Although mentally I am quite tough but for the first time tears came into my eyes on that day……

The night came and I started praying lying straight in the bed. Disturbance continued and so was I. The level of intensity was changing. Sometimes it became very high and sometimes I found myself lost in other thoughts but I didn’t stop. Then all that insult and humiliation, which I faced in the court some days ago, flashed in my mind. Tears started flowing from the eyes and all of a sudden intensity reached at the level which was never achieved before. Now my whole concentration was on the mantras. At that moment the whole of me was involved in praying instead of hearing the echo. There was nothing else in the mind. I do not remember exactly how much time passed but it was certainly more than usual. I had almost forgotten about my body. Then a slight shivering started to happen all over my body. It shivering was a bit like as we use to feel during the high fever but less intense and it was not felt all over the body at the same time. It was happening at the different part of the body at different times. This continued for some minutes. Then I felt that as my existence was shrinking. It was feeling as air within my body was moving from my legs towards head. Some years later I became able to understand that it was not air but consciousness. Within around a minute, consciousness reached in the head and a very strong vibration occurred in ears. This vibration lasted for few seconds. Then I felt as my whole existence was slowly moving out from my body through my head……

The sensation of this experience was so imposing and unique that I forgot praying. I was lying straight on the bed so my head was at the corner of the bed which was about 2 feet high from the floor. The movement of my inner self, while leaving my physical body, was very unusual. First of all my head moved out then the rest of body followed in a slow process which lasted around 15-20 seconds instead of any one off or sudden move. Furthermore, the form of my body was different from the usual human one’s as I felt myself crawling through the vertical portion of the bed to the floor in a slow motion. I moved slowly 4-5 feet forward and my whole inner self came out from my body. At that moment, I felt very clearly as a reptile as I had neither feeling any hands or legs because when I tried to raise my head, the muscles of the neck responded instead of hands. My whole consciousness was concentrated in my eyes. There was something on my head as I was feeling its presence there. I am not sure but it was something like a small ring or crown like thing as it felt due to its metallic touch. I crawled towards the door of my bedroom which opened in a hall. I passed the door and moved along. After crawling some more feet I reached by a showpiece which used to happen there in the hall all the time. This showpiece consists of a two feet stand and a big and hollow bowl of bronze on the top of it. Now I was crawling with the help of my hands so I thought that I should touch it and see whether I was able to do it or not so I stopped there and tried to stand on my feet. I was able to stand tall now but certainly not on my feet. I felt myself standing on the toe of my body as a snake because there was no feeling of legs. I tried to see myself but I was not able to do it. Now I tried to touch the pot slowly but my hand went through the pot and it didn’t move. I tried it 2-3 times but the result was the same. Then I tried with my full force and this time hand stroked the pot and it fell down on the floor with a loud sound. Hearing that sound, I thought that this might awake other members of the family, so I shouldn’t be there any more in this state. As this thought came in my mind, I was back in my physical body. What I mean to say is that there was absolutely no time difference between the thought of going back to the body appearing in the mind and founding myself in the body. It happened at the speed of thought. This was the first time when I realized that thoughts, even being non physical, may have impact on physical things.

So this was my first OBE though I came to know this terminology later. After coming back in the body, I felt very tired. I was not able to move my body for some minutes literally. It was appearing that that process had drained all my physical power. Then, after about 5 minutes, when I became normal, I thought that I should check that pot which fell down by the stroke of my hand. I came into the hall and to my surprise; the pot was on the stand as usual though I saw that falling on the floor and moreover I heard the sound of falling. I came back to my bed and tried to recall all that happened. A thought came in my mind that perhaps all that was my illusion or a lucid dream but my mind refused to buy this logic. There were two scenarios. The first scenario was that the pot fell. It was true as I myself witnessed it. The second scenario was that it didn’t fell. This was also true as it was on the stand right now but logically both scenarios can’t be true though it was appearing so. It was beyond my reasoning capability.[/i]

James, later I understood that my perception about the different dimensions of the existence was wrong. Like others, i used to visualize that other dimensions were located somewhere else up above in the sky, but it was not the case.

All dimensions of existence are very much here, with us and run parallel with our physical dimension. But, we are not able to realize that normally.

The cosmos is just like a vast spectrum of radiation. Our eyes are tuned to some part of it. In the same way, our ears are tuned to some part of it and rest is untapped. All these different wavelengths are existed at any given point and any given moment, but they do not cancel each other. These different ranges of radiations create different dimensions of existences thus, all of them can survive simultaneously, without disturbing each other. Each and every dimension has its own laws of physics and matter, but there are laws for sure. This is to say that the properties of matter will be different in divine realm in comparison of our realm.

The habitants of other realms are just ordinary persons while being there. But, when they enter our dimension, they become extraordinary. It is not very difficult to visualize if one gets his basic perception right.

I normal human can jump about 4 feet high on the earth but he could be able to jump 24 feet high at the moon; simply because the gravitation of the moon is 1/6 of the earth. The capacity of the man does not change but the surroundings are. Hence, he looks more powerful. The same is in the case of divine entities. They become more powerful after entering our realm and we consider this as supernatural.

Yes James. It is evident to me now. RM climbs the stairs of reasoning/definitional logic without predicting what is up there on the top floor.

OK. Actually, the point of timing stroked me when i was writing the reply, but i kept that on hold, because i wanted to clear one more thing. I am not sure about the capacity of pta regarding accommodating the waves. Are you saying that a pta has infinite potential of accumulating waves/particles or there is a limit of it?

James, your language sometimes becomes is too difficult to comprehend. I tried to visualize the event and narrate it accordingly.

Initially some small mountains of waves are created and they started acting as a hurdle for new comers. Now, the difference in density of waves or chaos has been created all over. This is to say that while there are some free areas and at the same time, some hurdles/dense areas are also there. So, when any new wave interacts with a hurdle, it sticks there forever. Thus, this results the more enhancement of the mountain. Even if the striking wave is able to escape, still it would be delayed and also lose some of its momentum.

The density of the waves is not equal in the mountain. It is less on the periphery and more at the centre. It uses to spread more and more and ultimately comes in the touch of another one. Now, due to the less density of the waves in the periphery area, some of them escape from the both mountains and start moving towards opposite ones. And, in the process and due to inertia, they start creating new smaller mountains at the both peripheries. These small mountains tend to shift the gravitational centre of both big mountains towards each other. This is gravity. This is not an imaginary force but an event in reality.

Check it.

I went through your thread ‘remote recognition’ as well and tried to understand your definition of consciousness. James, i am feeling that we are using the word ‘consciousnesses’ for different entities.

You said that the entity responsible for remote recognition is consciousness while i think that it is mind (not to be confused with physical brain), who does that. I see consciousness different from mind. Consciousness is feeling entity while mind is doing entity. Consciousness has the tendency of sticking so it uses to stick whatever is the most powerful thought of the mind at any given time.

With love,
sanjay

Exactly! And very important.

If at a slow rate, there is no limit except for the fact that in order to get to an extremely high points, the points around it would have to be pretty high and for them to be that high, the points around them would have to be high. So the only limit to the potential is not set by the point itself, but rather the points surrounding it. Each of those points has the same issue. So there is a consequential limit due to the environment. There cannot be one point at an extremely high potential while those immediately surrounding it are comparatively low.

Well, I said that I was going to compensate for the language difference. But I didn’t say that I was going to compensate in your favor. :mrgreen:
{{just kidding… I’ll try harder}}

Nothing “sticks forever”. very small points are merely delayed. But the close to the center of the mountain, the more points are getting delayed. The changing of that slowness density is exactly the formula for gravity and inversely proportional to the square of the distance to the center. As you get extremely close to that center, the formula for gravity no longer applies exactly as it has been written because they didn’t understand that the particle/mass was changing the “gravitational constant” as you got closer to the particle.

There is some confusion there. Let me see if I can explain this again. I really need a motion video for this part to be easily seen.

Particle in a uniform surrounding;

Particle in an unbalanced surrounding;

The particle migrates because of the higher density of “Affectance” (or the “slowness”);

Two particles that are close to each other create a field of higher density straight between them (greater slowness) than in other directions around them. A particle or “mountain” is merely a cluster of noise and is always adding some and losing some in all directions. Because that area between them is of higher affectance density, the particles (“mountains”) add more from the direction of higher noise and lose more in the direction of lower noise. That causes both particles to gradually reconstruct themselves constantly toward each other.

No no. What I meant was that the “consciousness” IS the “remote recognition” within the mind. I didn’t write that piece very well.
Consciousness ≡ remote recognition

Hi James,

Not wanting to pull this too far off-topic: are you aware of Eric Verlinde’s theory of gravity as entropic force? Is what you are describing similar?

I can’t seem to get to arxiv.org. But reading a New York Times article on him “A Scientist Takes On Gravity”, I can’t say that I am impressed, starting with, “a string theorist…”. It goes on to describe his theory in terms of “the universe just prefers the more complicated”. Entropy is not a force. It is an after effect. Saying that entropy causes gravity is a bit like saying that the “trees swaying back and forth is what causes wind”. Or that falling down is what causes gravity.

There is a theory involving the notion that electric potential is a greater concern in the cosmos than gravity. I can’t yet confirm or deny that notion, but it does seem unlikely. Electric potential tends to balance itself out pretty quickly if not in the form of a particle. An affectance field doesn’t balance itself and actually causes the particles to form from it. Affectance is a type of anti-entropy. “Dark Matter” is merely a more dense area of the affectance field. Physics doesn’t understand dark matter merely because it declares that gravity must come from particles, not realizing that mass and gravity are literally the same thing and a particle is merely a spot where the “mass field”/“gravity field”/“Affectance field” has gathered into a maximal density. Affectance attracts itself (although “attracts” isn’t exactly the right word).

RM makes no mystery out of why anything occurs in the subatomic realm (although me trying to explain it might). The Affectance field, or “gravity field” in physics, is the most fundamental physical existence and it has no form. It is pure bit-less, particle-less, quantum-less fluid. It is the “substance” from which all physical things form. What physics calls “electric charge potential” is merely the type of affectance. Affectance is the changing of the potential and thus there is high potential changing and low potential changing. The high is the “positive” and the low is the “negative”. Neutral is the ambient norm for the region.

It’s a shame you can’t see the paper; he doesn’t claim that entropy is a force. It’s an extension of the holographic universe model that shows that gravity can be derived from informational entropy. Just seeing you saying that particles are effectively noise fields made me wonder if you were thinking along similar lines, is all. If you’d like the pdf, I could mail it to you.

Let me try another means to obtain such files before I depend on other people having to send them to me.

Information theory is actually the other half of Fixed Cross’s Value-Ontology. Together they form what is a subset of RM, “PIV” (Perception of Information and Value (Hopes and Threats)). Information theory alone tends to get into pure mentalism and Solipsism in that it proposes that the mental map of reality IS the only reality. RM doesn’t get along with such literally “half-baked” notions. But then Valuing alone is merely the Nietzschian style impetus for ego, void of informational consequences. I am currently trying to work that one out with FC.

Human behavior (and all behavior of life) is covered in RM under PIV. So if he is sticking to true information theory, I could probably get along with him. But it sounds much more like he is doing as all theoretical physicists and going outside his expertise into the field of philosophy and metaphysics, making ontologies out of speculative extrapolations of a few principles (just more noise). But one of them might eventually accidentally fall over an actual solid foundation some day.

Hi James,

All right. I got it.

James, going through your comments and the pictures, i feel that i got it almost right except one point. I was of the impression that waves use to stick forever in the mountain, but you clearified that the mountain is not made of real waves as it represents merely the moments of delays; affectance.

I am rewriting my expanation-

The density of the waves is not equal in the mountain. It is less on the periphery and more at the centre. It uses to spread more and more and ultimately comes in the touch of another one. Now, due to the less density of the waves in the periphery area, It is easier for the waves reside there to resume their propagation earlier than those, which are at the centre of the mountain. This is applicable to the whole of periphery. But, the very side/point of the periphery, which is adjacent to the periphery of the other mountain, the density of the affectance bounds to increase more, because due to the closeness of the other periphery, the total density of the affetance becomes more there than the other points of the periphery. This additional affectance causes more delays. As this delay or affectance is more concentrated on the adjacent points of the mountains, thus the gravitational centre of the mountain starts to shift towards it and thus, causes the migration in real sense. This is gravity. This is not an imaginary force but an event in reality.

Am i close enough?

James, although i do agree with your concept of remote recognition, but i feel that we have difference of opinion regarding the definition of the consciousness and mind.

I do not see consciousness involving in any thinking/ understanding act. That is the job of mind. Mind thinks and in the process, it manifests various kinds of thoughts but it does not feel the thinking. Feeling is done by consciousness.

Consciousness does not have any thinking capacity. It is sticky by nature. It cannot survive alone and needs companion all the time, so it has to stick at any one of those thoughts, which are manifested by the mind.

I see thinking/understanding differ from feeling. Furthermore, i visualize real myself as consciousness not mind. Mind is an unstoppable entity. It manifests thoughts continuously, without any break. But, consciousness does not feel all those thoughts at once but sticks/feels only the strongest one.

We can compare consciousness with + charge and thoughts with – charge. So, there are many – charges available at any given moment, but the degree of the charges differ. Thus, consciousness uses to attract towards only highest – degree holding thought.

James, you are saying--------- remote recognition = consciousness
While i would like to say----- remote recognition = consciousness + mind

with love,
sanjay

Really close, but I feel like it is still missing something. Perhaps it is the notion that the mountain of affectance density is constantly reforming itself as portions of affectance are coming and going. But as it continually reforms itself it does so in accord with the surrounding affectance density. So if the surrounding density is not even, the mountain will reform closer to what was higher density areas around it. That process causes the center of the mountains to shift toward the higher affectance density areas. Because the density between the mountains is always going to be higher, the mountains reform closer and closer to each other. The density between the mountains gets even more dense as the mountains get closer causing even faster reformation closer to each other. Thus the mountains migrate toward each other. They are not “forced” or “pulled closer”. They gravitate/migrate, but not by being pulled or forced.

It is hard for me to word things just right to convey the precise idea.

The concept and subject of consciousness is confused in society. RM neither fathers confusion nor allows it within its house. RM is about precise definitions and clarity of intent. Thus RM has a very precise usage of the words “consciousness” and “mind”.

Hi James,

Here i agree with you. I am quite sure that entropy is not a force but the result of something else (thought i do not know what that particular article suggests)

Yes, you are right. The right order should be- possibility–forces/energies—physical matter.

Physics takes laws for granted as it does not like to drive in the revese gear to visit the birth places of them. it does not care much of reasoning but relies only on physical verification of the laws and carries on from there.

The problem of the physics now is that it has reached almost at the verge of physical verification and i think that it can go further merely one of two steps more; not beyond that. Sooner than later, it has to face and realize its limits.That is why it is trying to find support again in metaphysics, which physics has been outlawed since long.

James, reading your reply, i am quite sure that i am almost there because i am able to follow your explanation clearly.

Sometimes words fail to convey the suble ideas, but i think that we can move on.

with love,
sanjay

Well, we started with the irrational idea of absolute nothingness, then;

1. the impossibility of homogeneity (skipping the math)
  2. the ocean of random affectance
  3. the emergence of inertia and particles
  4. the attractive migration of particles (aka “gravity”)

Perhaps next is the issue of Momentum.

Once something is in motion, it remains in motion until it has reason not to. But why?

There are two things to consider concerning why something continues on its course;
1) For any state to change there must be a reason for that change. We identify existence by the causing of changes, “affects”. When we see that nothing is changing, we declare within our epistemology and ontology, that “nothing” is there to cause change. Fore it is only “nothing” that doesn’t cause change. If any change occurred, we would seek out the cause of it and name it appropriately as the “cause of the change” and thus it would not be “nothing”. Thus by the declared definitions of our epistemology, without a cause, there can be no changing of state.

2) Every tiny portion of affectance noise is a changing potential in a specific direction. It takes time for changing to occur. While one point is being affected, that point is affecting the next point. This is the effect of propagation. Every tiny portion of affectance noise is propagating in a direction that can never change. The speed of the propagation changes in accord to the rate of change limit and thus creates more or less dense areas. But the direction of propagation can never be changed. There is nothing to change that direction, only the speed.

Thus once any clump of affectance such as a particle, is headed in a direction, the affectance within the particle must forever continue in that direction. But the “particle” is just the most dense clump at the moment. The affectance that was headed to the right will continue to the right, but it is possible that the most dense area migrates toward another direction due to other contributing affectance. The center of the particle is the average of the affectance motion. The particle is always refreshing the affectance noise of which it is made. The “mountain” or “clump” of dense congestion can begin forming toward a different direction depending on the average affectance motion while the portions of affectance that were a part of it continue off in their original direction. That is what happens when particles collide.

As two particles collide, the tiny portions of affectance slow down more at the point of impact but then proceed into the other “mountain” or particle, still going the same direction as they always had been. But as they exchange the affectance within, each particle center ends up with portions of affectance heading away from the collision. Thus the clump, the dense area that we call the particle, is seen to take off in the opposite direction after the collision. In a sense, it is an illusion. The affectance in each particle never reversed direction, but rather merely passed into the next particle. But because the particle is nothing but the affectance within it, once the particle is filled with affectance heading away from the collision, the particle heads away from the collision.

It is very similar to a large group of people passing through a train station. The individual people continue on their journey and path, but the clump, the congestion (the “particle” or “mountain”), of people remains at the station. And that congestion can migrate in any direction depending on the average person’s motion at that time.

So when you see a baseball bounce off of a wall, what is actually happening at the subatomic level is that the affectance noise is being passed from the ball into the wall as the affectance noise in the wall is passed into the ball. The result is that the ball gets reformed with affectance that is headed away from the wall. But you cannot see the affectance. You see only the density of it, the ball. So to your eye, the ball changed direction. What the ball was made from, continued into the wall and beyond.

That is the effect that Newton noted as “Momentum” being conserved.

Could you follow that one?

Hi James,

I do not see much difficulty in this.

The ball is made of affectance in the same way of the wall. The only difference is in the quantity and direction of the propagation. When a small mountain of the affectance of the ball collides with the large mountain of the affectance of the wall, the affectances of the both change hands. The affectance of the ball takes the affectance of the wall, which ultimately resumes its own course and can been seen in the reverse direction of the ball. In the same way, the affectance of the ball also carries on its own course but, due to the size of the wall, it is unable to create a visible impact. But still, it goes through the wall and beyond as well.

with love,
sanjay

Well that was easy. :smiley:

Perhaps either I am getting better at writing, or you are getting better at reading what I write (probably the later).

So okay, now we have;
0) the irrationality of absolute nothingness

1. the impossibility of homogeneity
  2. the ocean of affectance
  3. the emergence of inertia and particles
  4. attractive migration, “gravity”
  5. momentum

So how about electric charge potential next.

In RM, what physics calls “electric charge” is actually the same as what RM has been referring to as “Potential to Affect”, “PtA”.

A particle is formed by the aggregation of changing potential, of “Affectance”. But that changing of potential can occur as either an increasing or a decreasing. When the average amount of changing in a particle (or in a field of affectance) is in the increasing direction, it is said to be “positive”. When the average amount of changing in a particle is in the decreasing direction, it is said to be “negative”. If the average is neither positive or negative, it is “neutral”. Thus the particles that form can be either positive, negative, or neutral in accord with the direction of their average changing of potential.

That part should be easy enough. But a question arises as to why they remain as only one of the three types. Since particles are constantly reforming from their surroundings, why wouldn’t a positive particle just naturally and randomly become negative at times, and visa versa? The answer is a natural prejudice, a type of filtering that forbids the change, a “self-valuing”.

This filtering occurs simply by the fact that a larger difference in potential affects faster than a lesser difference. Why that occurs is a little more complicated.

When two PtA are affecting each other, each is giving potential to the other. If a very-high potential is giving to a high potential, the high potential is also giving to the very-high potential. They are giving to each other. Thus the rate of the changing of either is what is given minus what is accepted. It is much like a bank account wherein money is coming in and also going out. The potential of the account, the sum money in the account, is the amount added minus the amount taken.

But imagine the effect on the balance if there was only taking from the account and no giving back into it. The changing of the balance would occur faster.

Now imagine a very-high potential that has a high potential on one side and a low potential (zero) on the other side. The very-high potential in the middle will be affecting both sides. It will be receiving affect from the high potential while it is also giving to that high potential. But while it is giving to the zero potential, it is receiving nothing. Thus from one side an exchanging is slower than on the other side. The zero potential is still receiving and thus growing. The end result is that the very-high potential, within the same amount of time, yields a less total affect upon the high potential than the amount of affect it had on the low potential.

This imbalance in changing between higher-and-high and higher-and-low causes a shift in the position of the average potential. If only the average potential was seen, it would appear to shift in the direction of the lower potential. Since a “negative potential” is merely a “lower than ambient” potential, the end result of such potential exchanging is that positive potentials migrate away from each other and also negative potentials migrate away from each other. That migrating away is also seen as “positive attracts negative”. Again, there is no actual “force” attracting, but rather merely a migration toward their opposite potential - “positive-positive repulsion”, “negative-negative repulsion”, and “positive-negative attraction”. This constitutes a “Migration of Potential”.

So when a small portion of affectance that is mostly increasing (positive) approaches a gathering of high potential such as a positive particle, it slows. As it slows, it becomes a part of the total field density and perhaps even a part of the particle. But as a portion of mostly decreasing potential (negative) approaches a positive particle, it speeds up. As that negative portion passes into the particle, it passes quickly through the particle causing the particle of positive to slight shift toward the direction of that oncoming negative tidbit.

So in effect the particles are somewhat rejecting or ignoring their opposite potentials that would otherwise have become a portion of the particle. The opposing potentials simply pass through the particle whereas the potentials of the same type become a part of the particle. Thus once a particle begins to form as one of the two types, it immediately begins filtering out its opposite potential by allowing those portions of affectance to pass through. Each particle keeps only what is “good for it”.

The neutral particle has no opposite, thus it exercises no preference and gathers both positive and negative. But it still has a filtering that prevents it from becoming either of the two extremes. There is a level where the forming particle must choose whether it is to be positive, negative, or neutral. After that level, there is what is called a “hysteresis effect” that maintains the status-quo.

When a particle has become predominately neutral, the positive affectance within it slows any approaching positive affectance. The positive within the particle cannot simply leave because it has been greatly slowed. The same is true of the negative. That causes approaching affectance to be slowed whether positive or negative. But if the particle becomes slightly more positive than negative, it will slow the approaching positive more than the approaching negative. The result is that the negative enters and gets greatly slowed to become a part of the particle before the positive could get in. Because the negative became a part of the particle, the particle returns to being neutral.

I haven’t actually tried it out in my metaspace program, so it is just my “JSSRM” speculation, but I can imagine that if you were to surround a neutron with a positive field and left it there for a while, the hysteresis would be overcome and the particle would flip from a neutron to a proton. The negative within the neutral particle would be leeched out and the neutron would become a proton and stay that way once released.

This effect of shifting due to the highest potential giving more quickly to the lowest than merely a lower explains why positive and negative particles migrate toward each other. The location of the highest density changing (the particle center) will always shift in the direction of the opposite potential of its average potential while the neutral particle goes unaffected and thus doesn’t migrate.

6.) Charged Particles
7.) Stability of Charged Particles
8.) Migration of Charges Particles

Sorry James.

I will reply tomorrow.

with love,
sanjay

Hi James,

In real terms there are no charges; neither plus nor minus. These are relative terms and depend on the surroundings and context. If the affectance of a particle is increasing in comparison with its neighbours, then it is positively charged and the opposite is applicable to negative charge .Furthermore, if the rate of affectance of a particle is equal to his surroundings, then it is neutral.

As each particle has the tendency to interchange its affectance with its adjacent, thus it is natural that the exchange rate would be directly proportionate to their difference of average affectance. This implies that given the chance, the highest affectance bearing particle would first exchange its affectance with the lowest affectance bearing particle. And, in the process, the affectance of the lower affected particle would increase and change more than its counterpart, because the lower one has nothing to offer. Thus, as the result, the affectance of the lower particle rises, while the higher one remains the same.

The process continues and with every rise of the affectance of the lower particle, the difference of affectance between the two tends to narrow down and as the result, their migration towards each other also slows and ultimately the lower affectance particle becomes almost a part of the clump. In the same way, more lower positive affectance bearing particles use to gather around and create a positive affectance environment locally. This means that the average affectance of that clump is on the rise and thus, positive.

Now, if a decreasing affectance (negative) particle comes nearby, then due to the huge difference in the affectance, it gathers speed towards big clump of positive affectance. As the rate of change of affectance is subjected to the time, thus it is not possible for negative affected particle to inhale the required quantity of the positive affectance during the closeness, to be a part of big positive clump. Therefore, it cannot stay there and tends to pass through the big positive clump.

As the result of this process, the big positive clump is able to hold those particles, which are either already positive or have the capacity of becoming one during the journey of closeness. If the upcoming is not adjustable enough, then he has to depart.

This is filtering for likewise particles or self valuing.

In the same way, when a clump of affectance is roughly equal to its ambience, it becomes neutral and afterwards prefers to be so.

A neutral particle consists of both types of affectance; positive and negative. Now, if a negative affectance comes nearby, the negative affetance within the big neutral one affects on it and slows it down. When this happens, the positive affectance within the neutral also tries to leave. But, as it has become a part of the neutral already, thus the rate of its migration would be always slower than the approaching one, simply because it has less difference of affectance with the average of the neutral clump, as being there already, the exchange of affectance would be going on much prior than the new upcoming one.

Thus, as a result, the upcoming one, which is more alien, able to gather more speed and becomes a part of big neutral clump, before the positive one is able to leave. Now, as the charge is nullified due to exchange of affectance, the positive affectance has no option but to stay within the big neutral clump.

James, i have some enquiry but before that let me know that if i got it right or not.

with love,
sanjay

Due to wording, I can’t tell for certain that you are visualizing the concepts right, so let me provide a few pictorials and see if they are what you would have expected.

That pic shows how the Affectance Density, “Da”, is derived from the Affectance Potential, “Pa”. The density is merely a measure of how much the potential is changing. Particle formation and gravitational migration are due to the density of the changing.

That pic shows the association between positive potential, negative potential and affectance. The affectance field doesn’t care whether the potential is positive or negative. It is merely a measurement of how much it is changing.

That pic shows particle differences assuming each to be of the same amount of changing, same amount of affectance density.

I will provide a few more a little later today to try to visually express the other issues involving the migration effects. This is the part where motion videos would help a lot.

Hi James,

These pictures are in perfect harmony with my perception.

You can go through my remaining post.

Anyway, any additional visual detail would certaily help.

with love,
sanjay