Just a couple of ideas!

Welcome back Gadfly!

Greetings Marshall,
you have kept things in good order as I see it. Though things have slowed down a bit I think we will be able to begin to incite some interesting debates. I am going to be leaving the country for about 10 days starting May 13th, after which I will devote much time to a fairly new and controversial idea I had going on. Well, I think I have mentioned it briefly a few times a couple of months ago, but I will attempt to write a thorough essay (not school related, simply my own interest) about doing away with blame and punishment (I will post it in the essay forum as soon as it is done - reserch is already prepared). I am most interested to find out what you will think and say once you have read it, I have always held your comments in the highest regards and the deepest of respect, even when we didn’t see eye-to-eye (which is seldom).

Thank you for the welcome, from all those who have welcomed me back. It is most greatly appreciated. It never ceases to amaze me how a few symbols (letters) can make a person feel so good.

Take care,
Cordially,
~Magius

Indeed, welcome back Magius. Looking forward to reading your new stuff. Am in the thick of it with work at the moment, but will become active again in a month or so.

Till then,

Leo

Leo,
I have thought of you on a number of occasions, I have been curious to hear how things are going with your political career. How is Mr. Blair? I’m glad to be back and thank all of you for such a warm welcome. I look forward to all the inspiring and informative discussions we will surely be having.

Cordially,
~Magius

Im not sure if this idea has been proposed before but i think it would be a good idea to have a thread or sticky topic in which anyone looking for a subject of interest; such as someone looking for a topic on Kant or a topic that has been discussed before such as Laughter.

I’d propose some sort of index, its just having someone to go through all the topics and list them that seems to be the problem. Because there are so many topics that are repeated that many great ideas are missed or just re-worded. If there was some sort of index or sticky post, people could redirect a new topic somewhere they may find of interest and delete the unnecessary one.

Just a suggestion anyways.