Know Thyself - Join the Battle

Yes. I think you are at least a Kantian when it comes to some important points, for example to the important point named “world peace” or “perpetual peace” (Kant). :slight_smile:

Yes (see above). One has to see both sides. And if one side is the minority, then a pacifist and a neutralist like you (see above) should especially listen to the minority (see below).

Lys is interested in philosophy, Primal Rage (Erik) is interested in philosophy, Arbiter of Change is interested in philosophy. Many other ILP members are not interested in philosophy. So ILP (“I Love Philosophy”) would do better to not bann or even permaban ILP members who are interested in philosophy, if ILP were a philosophy forum.

Many other ILP members too. I know that you know some of them, Orbie.

I do not know much about the forum “Know Thyself”, but I know some arguments of its members that were/are also ILP members, and sometimes I ask myself: “Why are these ILP members treated like lepers, as if they were already (perma)banned?” And some (again: some) other ILP members do not convince much in this case - I think it is because of their special prejudices.

Philosophy must be and remain the main concern and main interest of philosophy forums.

Again: ILP (“I Love Philosophy”) would do better to not bann or even permaban ILP members who are interested in philosophy, if ILP were a philosophy forum.