List of FALSE RELIGIONS

This is not a quote from the bible.

This topic has actualy been quite amuseing, Believe it or not :smiley: you can accept that there is nothing, without believeing in it. You can accept that nothing exists and we are all just a figment of our own imagination.

But to have these thought’s we must exist if only as energy or a concious form, we still exist. And if we exist then everything else must also exist.

For how can we have a thought that nothing exist’s when we ourselves must exist to to have this thought?

[i]Language is just a bunch of pretty word’s spoken writen or thought to conceptualize and describe, an undescribable Infinite Universe. Which is then used to prove the existance of itself.

Thought “is” existance.
I am that I am.[/i]

i think everyone knows here God existance and no point of prooving to yourself what its saying to ask you to do something as a real believer in unity of creation sense make

i think everyone knows here God existance and no point of prooving to yourself what its saying to ask you to do something as a real believer in unity of creation sense make

yeah, he could’ve quoted some scripture to back himself up.

it’s interesting how much people who claim to believe in nothing, really believe in something, and will stop at nothing to push that belief onto others.

Speaking from experiance.
I would have to agree with this.
Here in the physical it is what it bring’s. Though at the same time haveing the ability to bring much joy in that sorrow.

This is also true.