Look as related to Sartre’s eye

I totally see the point. To tell the truth, having near absolute uncertainty here, parallels the depth that contemporary society brings upon the formally repressed societies, especially to those colonized and quite as suddenly found unprepared to the challenges they are facing.

Like the lifelong alcoholic or subservient, the cure of sudden detachment from addictive patterns of recognition, destroys such effort, to retrograde to former longer held structural biases.

Therefore a superlative undertow, results with apparent contradictory signals to those out of that loop, and affectations turn disaffected , causing violence instead of gradual effective change for the better.

Such later ex-post-facto revisions seldom work either, as well.

Johnny?
Johnny is my son, who is going through a nasty divorce, but Johnny also is Mike, someone who left Texas for LA, the city of Angels, then abruptly left, to go back, an almost a friend , or a son, or a brother.

But who or where he is going and what he is about, makes sense, or could, placing him within the broadening margins of a deconstructed mind, where when relations are disentangling, the solution begets an approach to an either love me or hate me solution, the time to act upon it, becomes more pressing, turning the decision more singular, personal, reliant.

Johnny is Everyman, in a trifective age, when Descartes relied on Saint Enselm to sustain what Hegel thought of eternal Easters that could never pass into a nihilized , forgotten form, as some religions do.

Johnny could be John the Baptist, to inspire the coming of One , to predict the coming of the Savior.

Ishthus, hope you oversea my apparent rudeness, but been out of the loop ‘traveling’

Trying to make sense out of uncollected barrage of recollections coming through like alien invasion. Hopefully yours, meno4

It’s been unreal.

It has, and I am not surprised, alienation, magic, and unexpected breaks(are of no surprise to the one pushed to the limit, and of course those ‘breaks’ are inconceivable, unreal, and even resourceless who can not see, feel that energy which binds IT as IT binds the energy.

So jump in? Yeah, but that means jumping in eternally as if with a blank fared face, no one ever come to know the source, and the resourced representation is as far away from it as ‘political correctness.

Beyond victimization works for a singular being, but not conceivable to those who seek it as an existential priority.

The hidden sources of sado masochism preset the connection between the tragic motif as theatre and its willfully played representations as mere games.

The difference between analysis and interpretation of symbolic content is based on this very thing: the former (Freud) can not afford to seek meaning below a certain representation out of fear, perhaps dreading the sub conscious earliest representation as ultimately meaningless, and yet threatening deconstructively a disassociation of toyshop objects, which can only reconstruct near absolute by chance, a kid in a candy shop.

The game people play is a mirror image yes, and that is really the ground of that ultimate identifiable fear that causes the secondary categorical split with secondarily process events.

This simplicity was clearly seen by Jung, Freud sustained that state of mind, and positivism was a defensive response, a-posterior.

But still , who can say that the show must go one, simply not those, whose binding with self/other is deceptively simple binary, whereas binaries of all sorts are pulled into a structural hegemony?

And by fiat, or karmic law, which works as mysteriously as God does?

You see, that structure is not a prima facia representation, evolution works against it, but the good news is that the parallel gap narrows, and as a result both objects acquire more sympathetic energy between them, while oscillating curves periodically are out of sequence.

Thanks for listening, Ishthus, it truly is unreal was and ever will be.

Good luck, with a virtual guarantee