Looking four lost Turd

Idk, conservative states get the most prescriptions.

Here’s antibiotics physiciansweekly.com/antibi … fographic/

Pain killers npr.org/sections/health-sho … tion-rates

Of course, they’re sicklier states too, but anyway they don’t seem to be going against their doctors.

Look at how cold it is outside. Global warming is a Chinese hoax intended to stifle US manufacturing.

Glad you brought up the obvious correlation. Most people listen to doctors. Most people want magic bullets. They don’t wait to change their habits. Alternative medicine takes to long and they’re brainwashed to think only patented chemicals are effective. And, yes, they are sicker, so if most of any group uses medications from doctors, then they will have take more prescriptions.

When science and philosophy finally pin down the precise relationship between mind and body, then we will know when something any of us might propose here is overcomplicated or oversimplified.

And, unitl then, an assessment such as this is just one more “general description”/“intellectual contraption” to me.

What on earth are you telling us here in regard to actual human interactions?

That’s my point too. Every assertion is embedded in a context. What can logic, a sound epistemology, and rational thought tell us about this context? I merely make that distinction between factual [and seeming objective] interactions in the either/or world and personal [and seeming subjective/subjunctive] judgments in the is/ought world.

Again, it’s not sound per se that intrigues me, but sounds that are heard by everyone/anyone in any particular context and reacted to in very different ways. Sounds that revolve around human speech for example. We can all listen in on Trump sounding off about the need for a wall on the Mexican border.

Is there a way that these sounds/words ought to be understood by all rational men and women?

When the turdman was here, he certainly seemed to think so.

Actually, this is not at all what I meant by a context. This is just another intellectual contraption.

This is totally amazing. The philosophy of Fixed Cross really did a number on this dude. That is power. But FC loves girls and squirrels.

I hope Turd is safe and sound in Shenzeng living the life of four men.

Actual human interactions are subject to the ways in which humans can interact. What’s objective about a subjective situation?

Nothing can be discerned about a context unless the context is objectified and put into yet another context.

That distinction is artificial.

Person A believes the earth is round.
Person B believes the earth is round.

Person A likes coke.
Person B likes pepsi.

All of that is subject to the person.

Take the claim, feed it to the person, crank the handle, out pops the answer. The answer will always be a function of how the person-machine was constructed. If all person-machines output the same answer, then it just means all person-machines are put together the same way. We still know nothing of objective reality (which is an oxymoron since no form of reality could be objective).

No.

I try to guess how you will interpret my words and then I construct a message that I think will best serve to convey what is in my head to your head, but 100% fidelity is impossible and something is always lost in translation.

Trump says “We need a wall”. Trumptards hear “Dear leader is protecting us from brown people.” I hear “Trump is an idiot.”

That’s what objectivists do: pull claims from their ass and shove them down other’s throats.

What’s not a contraption?

Woah! What? and how did it feel… leaving your comfort zone of the classic INTJ? I recall you having a go at me for that, and now you go and do the same thing, tut tut. [-X

Ergo, personal growth? Letting go of old ways, to let the new and much-needed ones surface? perhaps this phenomena happens to those that need it to happen… for sanity’s sake, and I don’t think there is any other way, in such a situation of getting out of a traumatic state of being.

You may or may not see this… if you don’t, then you won’t be able to read this.

Ahhh, the propolis… it works… but is quite potent, so it’s a stopper and starter… a drainer of energy while it works it’s healing way through the system… I can imagine that that takes an immense amount of energy to do.

This is an amazing discussion on subjective and objective point of view.

Oh?