Love doesn't happen by chance or does it?

It doesn’t matter who you referenced…you’ve declared, you’ve proven nothing.

Energy needs no proof.
We see it. We experienced it.
You, like most nit-wits need a higher or lower plane of existence to project your insanity into.
Energy is a state, not a thing.

Metaphysics must remain disciplined to physics, otherwise it becomes nonsense…nihilism.
Anything can be justified as being in a “higher” or “lower” plane…occultism.

And yes…I thought it was clear, I never read anything you post.
I skim…after you declared yourself omniscient, you told me you are insane.
Telegraphed it….that you made clear and concise.

You will not be remembered…your writing will not be appreciated in the future.
You are a man-child- with high IQ, trying to cope with a world that it doesn’t like, and cannot adapt to - unfit.
But it ain’t enough…
Sorry…tough love.

Challenge yourself.
Write with as few words and references and Latin and Greek, as possible, what you think. Write is clearly.
Then move on.
If its worth shit, someone will appreciate it.

I’ve gone into great detail on higher dimensional physics on this forum before. Oh, you want me to stop right now and go through the entire thing for you, right here, and prove to you… prove what? All of modern theoretical physics?

And I did just write with few words when answering Magsj. I went up to six dimensions, in terms of thinking through ascending levels of abstraction. The risk of simplifying yourself that much is that you end up saying nothing and making no sense, as you just did with your “energy is its own proof” thing.

I’m a sick guy with a high IQ, huh?

And you’re a fucking babbling simpleton with nothing to say and a low IQ. Also no sense of humor, as per the omniscience thing. Anyways, fuck off. “Energy don’t need no proof; there I am Lorikheet and I just refuted all of modern physics!”

Multi-dimensional space/time is nothing new.

What are you attempting to prove with it?

Energy works on multi-diemsions…not vibrations - 4-diemsional space/time - but oscillations.

Moron…most everyone on ILP has a higher than average IQ.
You are not special.

You are sick.
Anyone who declares himself a genius is ill. Need is your illness.
No, desire.

Anyone who needs to tell someone else how hard they’re not gonna read their shit: that’s pretty indicative of being needy. I don’t care. I didn’t know who you were until yesterday.

I’m not talking about space-time. Read it again. The 4-d spacetime manifold is progressively surpassed by higher dimensional manifolds. At the sixth, we’ve entered a regime that can only be described information-theoretically, since energy cannot flow between universes with different constants.

Back to the OP
Love…looking for love in higher dimensions?
Justifying multi-diemensional eros?

Ananke…she was the original primordial one.

That’s a theory not a fact. Theoretical physics.
In theory everything is posible…in fact…not so much.
In theory god exists.
Yet to prove multi-universes. Another theory.
A theory about a theory.

All that to repeat what is currently believed in modern physics?
See…nothing new.

And you are correct…not going to respond to you again.
Back to the wall of words.

Yeah back to the OP. Hey, check this out: your shit’s fucking stupid, and the statement “energy is its own proof” doesn’t mean anything. (That’s what happens when you simplify your language too much.) You refused to address anything I said, not because it was too complex or you were entirely unable to understand it, but because you don’t have anything to say.

Why did you, especially considering I’ve never spoken to you before and don’t know who you are, feel the need to attack my personal life and shit? You know what- keep it to yourself. Not a good way to start things with me. I take great pride in not being a little insecure, petulant fucking clown: I leave peoples’ lives out of it. I responded to you in the other thread, Philosophy ILP style. That’s all I’ve got to say to you.

If you were seriously interested in arguing with me on a matter of philosophy- you would have. You can’t. You don’t have a philosophy. What you decided to do, was be a belligerent fucking troll.

And yeah my original contributions to theoretical physics are sparse, considering the ones I am working on in, well, 10 different areas, including original music theory. You’re going to reject what I said because it’s not original? We’re talking about PHYSICS asshat.

I didn’t say energy is its own proof, did I?
I said we can experience energy it requires no proof.

and right…you can waste your time as you wish.
Wont bother you in your insanity.

Remember.
Write drunk, edit sober.

Ta, Ta, twat…

Oh, well that’s even dumber then. We can experience energy it requires no proof. That literally… it doesn’t mean anything. Does it?

I write and edit sober; I write and edit drunk.

I would have liked to talk to you like a man, but you decided to be a fucking cretinous troll buddy. The thing is, I actually like being nice to people. But yeah, your wounded pride, the fact that I make you feel small, and stir your insecurities, made that impossible apparently.

Parenthetically- is it my writing, my knowledge, or the fact that I am able to fully commit myself to my vision, live as an island, totally unconcerned with the entire mass of mankind even if every single one of them rallied to burn me at the stake, while I calmly follow my vision of what is right and true, to complete my destiny on this earth- which of these makes you feel the most insecure? You seem singly invested in my personal life. I don’t know what to tell you man, you have to believe in yourself. I am able to live in a way that would break most people down, that would make most kill themselves, as I pursue my vision at the expense of everything else, giving it everything that I have, down to the last bit of energy I have, down until there is nothing left, until I am dead- calmly, and in good spirit, unaffected. I can do that because I have true self-belief. My life is actually a long, extended rapture. You know the flow states people talk about? Imagine the greatest you have ever had, extended to infinity. Be it composing symphonies or writing philosophy, it all feels the same to me. I am simply in that state permanently. I am truly happy, and my writing is meant to be a kind of celebration- as is all these references I dug up. In the other thread, Philosophy ILP style, I explain- simply- why, why I do that, what the point is. You could have simply asked me why I do that, what the goal is.

But then I am starting to talk to you like a person, I need to stop myself. Like I said, much as I’d like to talk to you like a man, you decided to make that impossible.

Back to love…

Love = harmony.
Resonance between patterns or combinations of patterns.
Harmony indicates a degree of agreement on rhythms, speeds, tones…melody.
Higher degrees of harmony means lower degrees of dissonance, of friction, of repulsion.

Love between organisms.
Resonance of their aggregate energies, creating a field of interactivity - aura.
Like a planet’s magnetic field in space - producing gravity and, sometimes, an atmosphere.

_
Love is a many splendoured thing… so someone once said.

I say… love is an assault on the senses, but a welcome one.

I have found recent modern love to be toxic… reflective of the toxic world we now find ourselves in.

I think love can happen by chance, but we have to be open and undamaged by previousness, and we will then become easy to love and find love… why do I think this? because I swoon and attract often.

such reverence for intoxication.
Numbing oneself to the real, is a way of coping.

A woman’s power lies in lust…renamed love.
Her encompassing womb.
Gestating, weening, what it has accepted…tricked to not react to.

Such a wonderful intoxication …overcoming mortality.
Through woman man owns or is disowned by the future.

In knowing what the real is, One can reside in the realm of reality-numbing intoxication/the unreal.

I dwelled in the very real, for the last few years… it wasn’t for me, it was hades-personified, so I’ve been giving it a very wide berth this year.

Reality is not for everyone.
Intoxication requires abandonment to hormones and impulses, without overthinking them.

A dancing star must be hot with pathos.