Love

You be a brick.

I’ma be a spoke.

non parlez-vous français

Non

Cyborgs are humans with computer aids. Robotic limbs and such things. Helping amputees get back to normal so to speak. Google has had its quantum computer running up to 3 seconds so far. Might not sound much but the fact it has been able to run at all is an amazing fact. Cooling is the problem. Google says that when we see quantum computing working full time along with ai advancements they reckon that’s when we will see silicon chip entity’s being capable of being sentinel. This means they will be able to love on a deeper level of which we are used to as they will never understand empathy. What you gain on the roundabout you loose on the swings. We will have a machine that will love us more than humanly possible but at the same time will tear us apart if we don’t love it back to the same degree as it feels it gives to us. Basically an updated version of a schizophrenic woman with a touch of Stockholm syndrome. Oh goody where do I sign. Mark my words folks. We should have stopped at the iPhone 3.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. I’m not sure why I’m saying that. I have robotic arms made out of meat.

The robot loves by a developed, regenerated forgotten instinct, recovered from humble beginnings, through the ‘soul’ in the machine.

That soulfullness forgets ,and the machine, the very machine that leaves it behind, the soull it had lapsed not to remember, regenerates with the soul.

The soul and the machine run neck to neck like the turtle and the hare, then the turtle, the machine gets ahead because of the hare’s laxity.

There is a tremendous energy loss and suddenly the machine, realizes that something needs to be changed, the program is chanced, as the cat appears lifeless in the box,and the machine has to race all considerations to avoid the very minimal functions, so they plunge home into the rabbit hole, then a structure is born, out of two slits behind the mask, and vallah ; remembrance of things past is in it’s way to play catch up with the hare.

To love is to remember
How
What was lost
To recover
To jump from the nearly total recall
Toward the Absolute

Rhetoric is an intensive effort not to break the rhetoric, but fill in all the unaccounted for gaps in the process of recovery

After All , the masks will become crystal clear and transparent

What is love?

Baby don’t hurt me.

No, PZR, a baby can not hurt , anyone, it can only hurt a mother, a conflicted, mother who really loves her child, in , a mother progressively developed both emotionally and physically with her offspring, able to correlate the significant stages which binds them i, at times into knots, that bonded them into a single entity so that their existence can be protected from outside adversity.

The cry when they part.

Love is a sense of attraction with a multitude of accompanying feelings, depending on the kind of relationship one is in. It is a declaration of unity, togetherness, and identification with the other. Normally, we feel united with our mothers, the source of care and food whose heartbeat became familiar in the womb. If our fathers support and love us, we identify with them and in similar ways with our siblings.

When we grow up and encounter other people, we differentiate between those who are friendly and those who are not. We develop a tribal understanding, and as we mature, we may extend that tribe to include some people far off. But when sexual attraction becomes influential, a sense of need grows in us, a rejoining of that intimacy that we had in the womb and sexual union provides a short memory of the bliss that we can no longer call up but lies deep in our memory.

Our children are the fruit of and the biological meaning of our union, and therefore, they are hugely valuable to us. Protecting them becomes paramount to us, and so we concern ourselves with the wider unity: our neighbourhood, our country. As maturity and experience develop, the wisdom that love imparts may come to us, and we realise that we are one with all living creatures and fruits of a blue planet made up of stardust.

Ideally, this all-encompassing love accompanies us until we part, but we are often distracted and absorbed in the past – in the joys of youth - and neglect our role as seniors, to be beacons of love to the following generations. This is where our society fails.

And this ideal love, is an absolute, that we hold up as a guiding light to those who come after us, a hopeful anathema of the supreme being, who merely reflects a glimpse of who we could be, other than compensation for the sins of our fathers.

That Ideal Love, is a necessary element in our fight against the darkness of hate and strife, a necessity built into the very dependence that man can not evolve without, a long held feeling of a structural efficacy, that saves us from despair. The despair of being robbed of hope and salvation, as Man dies in his sins without absolution, with fear fed by doubt . He knows no medecine that can save him , so the whole object of his evolution assumes a pointless excercise of folly.

The need to love is not merely a potion to mix during periods of uncertainty, as the unknown works its strange magic , as some sort of remedy to sooth with, but part and parcel of human existence it’s self , without which it never could have developed into any self aware being different than the animals with which he shares a common habitat and origin. To fail to see such difference is inconceivable.

Love is… chemistry biology and physics, all rolled into 1. :rofl:

…but beyond that realm, it is also: comme ça

Reincarnation has not been proved, but it is necessary to make sense of life. How could anyone be liberated from rebirth who has not first been in love? And why would they seek it if their heart had not been broken?

Of course the body may not/ does not get reincarnated, but for the soul , such process is inevitable, how else to account for AI, dreams, miracles, psi., ?

Paranormal phenomena are mostly marginal. They garner interest mainly because of their existential value as they point to the possibility of life beyond.

Reincarnation or transmigration of souls or rebirth, as the Buddhists simply call it, has value as a theodicy against the theological problem of evil. People are reborn over and over again As they work out their karma. Eventually, they realize who they are and they cease being reborn. Who they are preceded time, space, causality, and the karmic system of Samsara itself. Once you realize that there’s no point in being reborn. Birth and death are seen for being the birth and death of an illusion. Discussions of the POE that I’ve witnessed rarely take rebirth into account.

…a broken heart, a broken mind, a crushed spirit, might do it… so when life becomes an unending burden, I suppose.

There may be others too. As long as people think that they can find fulfillment in as an individual separate ego, they will keep being reborn. Even if they go to heaven, they eventually find their way back to a human body. They day human life is ordinarily the only place where there’s a portal to moksha.

Shouldn’t we be too busy living this life, to be worrying about an afterlife that may or may not exist?

But, there’s no eternal damnation in this system. All hells are temporary. So, the universe is not an ultimate failure like the fundamentalist Christian soteriology. Eternal damnation for some of its creatures would be an ultimate failure for a God defined as Love. Rebirth solves that problem at least ultimately.

…for those that care about/believe in that… yes, for everyone else it doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference to their lives… especially the atheists.

Yes. Like the more than 10,000 babies killed in Israel and Gaza beginning on 10/07/23 as one instance. They presumably didn’t get to live a full life.

I’m with dakat on this. Let’s keep going.

How long?