Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

It all started with you claiming that abortion is wrong. Instead of simply admitting that you can’t substantiate your claims, you went down this rabbit hole of trying to convince us how it’s impossible to do so.

You even went so far as to say that there are no proofs in philosophy and that we shouldn’t think about the future ( “Consequences are irrelevant because they have yet to happen”. )

You don’t understand the difference between something that is truly good and something that is universally good. You confuse the two constantly and don’t realize that noone is asking you to demonstrate that abortion is truly wrong for everyone merely that it is truly wrong for those people you think it is wrong for ( such as yourself. )

You never learn.

you are a liar, i said clearly why I think abortion is wrong. i also said that just because I think its wrong, does not mean there is a universal notion of wrong. I said this is my belief and I explained why.

my argument about the consequences and the future is not idiotic moron, this is a Kantian line of reasoning, one of the greatest minds ever. and i provided my elaboration which you omit here. your simplistic, yank mind is evident.

If you don’t think it’s universally wrong, why not just say you don’t personally like it, but that’s just your personal preference? I don’t think you really think it’s wrong unless you think it’s wrong despite personal preference.

i just dont like it? are you ok in your head? my beliefs are not my personal preferences…back to the Freudian psychologism and utilitarianism…yank to the core

You said there is no universal notion of wrong… so… in what way do you mean “wrong”?

have you ever stood in a mountain shade on a summer day? its fine to speculate on how nice a foreign culture is but from a distance…i met georgians, greeks and wanted to strangle the bastards. greece is like a fake america, in the sense that they both believe in their own special superiority but one could back it up, the other is scattered across better countries whilst buzzing in peoples ears with this shit. and Georgians…fuck me…dont start me on these short, bulky buffoon apes. and romanians are ABSOLUTELY THE WORST of all nationalities I’ve ever met.

We learn today of a woman forced by law to carry a dead foetus, and risking her health and life, because doctors fear the law that proscribes any action to terminate a pregnancy…

Shame on you America.

Has it ever occurred to you that you are just a fucking racist cunt?
You complain about them, but you are the worst.
Fucking moron!

you simpleton, i have nothing against them…i just dont want to be with them or deal with them.

Abortion is racist & inhuman. We should teach good choices, not just any choices. We are culturing an unsustainable miscarriage.

Abortion is not racism in any meaningful sense.
Abortion might be that good choice.
I don’t even think you know what you mean by the last sentence.

Not you. Unless you are carrying the foetus
If you don’t like abortion then don’t have one.
What if you found yourself raped in your late 50s - too old to have a good chance of a healthy child, or too old to keep it until they are mature?
What is the foetus has died inside you - what then.
I bet if you dig deep enough their are reasons even you would need to abort.

I think the best reason for abortion is if the “mother” does not want to go through with it. There should be no other criteria except time. Early abortion being the best all round.
Women who do not want a baby should not be forced to carry one.

Why apply that only to life inside your skin & not outside it? No one is a deserted island… unless…

…in aborting any human, I abort myself.

well said

You can do want you need to.
Let others do the same.

exactly, you can do want you need. well said. if people want to shoot up schools, let them do want they want. e

eyEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAEYAEYAYYA YYEYYFYDY Y
HAW HAW!!!

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I feel that.