Magnus me morality of abortions - others dont post!

you are bat shit crazy and dont see why, like most kooks. what is normal? you have no clue. thats why you are batshit crazy. still better than mexican neonazis or their middleaged mystic gropers.

i apologise for my last reply. im acting like a mean midget.

just don’t be getting short w me again

are you ok in your retarded head? look at what you write…you think you are very smart? if you were smart you would be able to write it out in sentences that dont look like AI generated schizo word-salad, autism much?

my new favourite tool, chatgpt4:

my favourite anti-kooky-bullshiter-wordsaladcutting time-waster-bullshitter:

OUTPUT

CAN YOU DO BETTER??? OR DO YOU SEE MY POINT!!!AND WHY I GET ANGRY WITH SPAGHETTI MEN LIKE YOU!!!
JUST KIDDING :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: NEVER ANGRY :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Abortion is murder of a child by its own mother. Hard to imagine something more insane, horrible, monstrous, evil and irrational. Except maybe for those retards who are actually braindead enough to support such a thing.

How long has it been since human sacrifice was considered normal?

Trick question, it’s still considered normal today. Even though it is far from it.

i said killing you strawmanning spook

Cry about it

Am I the only one not willing to touch Chat GPT?

Cry more

its very good at spotting bullshit my internet friend, if a model trained on trillions of data points relevant to whatever you query with microsoft behind it cant extract any meaning from something somebody claims is deep but seems like total bullshit then you can rest assured whatever you are reading is bullshit

ChatGPT is my homie. Keep his name out of your mouth. I fed him this convo and he responded, “It appears PolandYoung has no argument and is very short.”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

=D>

curtsies

but not curtains

My ego and intellect won’t allow me to, but PY used it for good not evil/not to generate a false prophet philosophy but to expose it.

:laughing: