MagsJ and iambiguous discuss...

Can you expand on this… for clarity, in that how does your reply pertain to mine.

Yo, Magsj! Yo, Wendy!

Is this going to be settled or not? :sunglasses:

Yea yea! …just recovering from (yet another)/a near death experience, and I’ll be right with you any day now.

Exciting times huh! :slight_smile:

Don’t make me use the C word…

Please do… so that I can then tell you about yourself, in kind ; )

I’m not no chicken, but I’m probably the boss… of you.

Near death experience?
What the heck happened?

Okay, you asked for it: CHICKENSHIT!!

No, seriously, come on, if you are not concerned that I might do damage to your own “real me in sync with the right thing to do” objectivist Self, why wouldn’t you explore your moral and political prejudices with me given the points I raise above?

On the philosophy board. Civilly and intelligently.

No C words, no personal attacks, no huffing and puffing.

Think about it, okay?

If nothing else, you can substantiate just what you mean by being my “boss”.

Probably.

…anyone with a food allergy can relate, in the experience of an all-out assault on the nervous system, from whatever it was that caused said reaction.

I like to think of it as my own private kryptonite… for that is the exact same effect that it has on a person.

Most I know react negatively to some thing or another these days… it’s quite common you know.

Next up: Magsj and Wendy and iambiguous finally get around to tackling this:

_
Lol… how Iambiguous, how?

From 7 views for my most-viewed video, to 3k views in the month of December for my ‘For Iambiguous’ video… I didn’t realise anybody cared [to watch my uploads].

YouTube has turned my YouTube Channel into a go’damn YouTube studio, when this is most evidently a one-off occurrence… #-o

B7C30F76-4343-4199-8197-9FAA5B29E930.jpeg