Male Birth Control

I dont believe in the core family, as Ive seen its failings first hand and all around me, but I do believe in the necessity of a strong father.
A father who is unrestrained and also respected is the strongest father there can be.

There is no right way to raise a child, there is only the fortune of the kid getting it right. It can only be inspired, not compelled. Which is why a violent father will inspire a violent son and not compel a servile one.

I guess the household without the fear of god is just too small for both man and woman to be free.
God served only the purpose of elevating the roof. Wherever he failed to do that he was never even born.

Anyway carry on.
Good, self-reliant and learned men finding ways to restrain their fertility, because thats what the world needs.

It’s a good heuristic principle that whatever everyone thinks is probably wrong. The developed countries have a terrible underpopulation problem. They aren’t making enough babies to offset their death rate. They’re headed for extinction unless they make more people

Not only that, but the western welfare states (US, Europe) are going to blow up financially as there aren’t enough young workers to support the retirees; who, thanks to modern medicine, are living far longer than the actuaries predicted when these old age programs were set up.

You can Google around. It’s underpopulation, not overpopulation, that keeps the government planners up at night.

So bottom line what YOU want is to reduce population among the poor and downtrodden, the “wretched of the earth.” Scratch a population reductionist and you’ll find an elitist who’s got his and doesn’t want anyone else to get theirs.

wtf wrote:

HA! You know when I wrote that reply I made the mistake of typing counterexamples as two words. I changed that tout de suite. WTF!

The way you are perceiving my meaning of ‘honourable’ is misunderstood.

I did not intend to insert the notion of morality at all in my meaning. To be more concise I put forward Immanuel Kant’s example of morality which is based on notions such as duty, obligation and principles of conduct. The Aristotelian approach is based more on your perception of what you thought I meant, which generally avoids the separation of ‘moral’ considerations from other practical considerations.

It seems you didn’t pick up on my sarcasm.

The main problem our Greek originated free and intelligent society is birth control. We simply need three times as much fertility to make it.