Man, I’m getting tired of this...! My new debate challenge.

Hey, sounds fair. Just be sure to include them in your opening argument then.

Do you want a word limit per post?

Umm… Not more words than one post?

I can condense information to very few words…

But I’ll read everything you write.

I mean… fuck man… one post can be 100 pages on ILP!!! My limit is one page/ post (that’s like 30,000 characters)

Understood.

We’ll need a contest, of course.

Might I suggest abortion…

:sunglasses:

That’s funny. I already solved that one. I’ve given you my solution 4 times already and you’ve always ignored it because it’s a proof for pro choice.

How about YOU debate me next !

Okay, abortion it is then!

Resolved: for some abortion ought to be mandatory.

You fat fuck.

(For Dan~: consider that he just insinuated to Ecmandu that his mother should have aborted him. Just to avoid double standards here, I don’t know.)

How’s this for irony?! On another thread you accused me of being able to dish it out but not take it. But then when I play the fly on a thread that you want to be taken seriously, well, you tell me.

And you were the one who jumped to the conclusion I was talking about Ecmandu. Not me.

Again, this seems to be all tangled up in your obsession with masculinity. And the irony here is that given your own twisted take on it, phoneutria herself is at least twice the man that you are.

:sunglasses:

No, it’s fine, I don’t mind a fat fuck following me around.

But you are the one who called for assistance, you squealed. Like a little bitch. I will not do that.

Because I respect myself, as a man.

Also, you never went to Vietnam.

So, confirmed? You wish your mother had aborted you?

Lol you made a thread specially to “get it on” with me and then, before it was through, had to call for assistance! Hahahahahahahahaha omg. I can’t.

I don’t particularly think about it. But, I mean, if my masculinity stands out to you…

Don’t take this to a new level of creepy.

Abentador,

Let it go.

Iambiguous has his own arguments to lose to me, let’s just focus on ours.

The pro choice proof is simple. Ask any adult if they’d sacrifice 2 seconds of suffering to help their parents entire lives. Most would say yes. The ones that say no, are the ones you don’t want on earth anyways.

That’s the cliff notes version. Iambiguous pretends everyday that I haven’t solved this problem for all ‘rational beings’.

Iambiguous has a stake in our debate because he argues that morality isn’t objective with every post.

That’s why he even popped into this thread.

Alright alright, if you give him a pass, he has a pass.

And we are not debating abortion.

So, if you want to discuss that with him, that is your business, not mine.

Also, he’s pro-abortion. He says he’s not, that it’s ‘unsolvable,’ but then he comes out virulently in favor of pro-abortion policies. It’s like he thinks no one watches.

Iambiguous’s message is simple: In a Joe and Mary situation, you will never be able to convince one or the other of the ‘right course of action,’ which, obviously, iambiguous ‘knows’ is aborting. Since you cannot talk sense into them, you have to make laws that force them.

Simple as that.

Run of the mill communist.

That’s why the only two people that like him are the two self-declared communists: Kropotkin and promethean.

I’m getting impatient. =)

I have my opening argument finished.

4 days?!?! This is like a kid in a candy store.

I hope Carleas reads his PM in the next 4 days.

I read the other entire debate earlier about objective morality. I think this will delve much deeper.

Hey, you’re the one who said…

“Your beautiful golden butthole is my belonging now.”

…not me.

I’d never debate u Ec because you’re too screwed up in the head to unlearn everything you think. But at the same time I know that this conglomerate of confusion that you are is not your fault, but the fault of a series of factors, including Philosophy in general. So while it is rather tragic that you’ve become this festering mass of confusion, anxiety, envy and resentment, you also stand as an excellent example of the kinds of problems that our society creates with and in its people. Certainly not the majority, of course, but enough to demand some attention from those in the know.

That being said I have some sympathy for you, and although much of your perceived suffering is superficial, it is still suffered nonetheless.

I therefore extend my hand to you, you miserable creature.