Man’s first duty. Maintain the next generation. God’s is to

Man’s first duty. Maintain the next generation. God’s is to sacrifice it.

This goes against as above so below.

Heaven above, heaven below;
stars above, stars below;
all that is above, thus also below;
understand this and be blessed.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Scriptures show God willing to forfeit his progeny to maintain his own life. In fact, he places himself above his progeny. In effect, hiding in cowardly shame behind his son, as he uses him as a shield.

Where I come from, men place their families above themselves. They do not hide behind them.

This God you claim to follow and emulate is not even near the caliber of a just and moral man. This God is not worthy of your regard.

No parent I know, given the choices God had, would ever have their child die before they did.

Those of the Abrahamic religions should remember this as they bow to a God who is less moral than they are.

Reiterate for us as to why you follow this immoral God?

Regards
DL

So, assuming you’re correct about Man’s first duty, and God’s first duty, despite you doing nothing to advocate or defend either position,

why would a Christian/Jew/Muslim give a shit that their beliefs go against a principle of hermetic magic?

Most of them care about morals and ethic even if it does not come out in the literalists and fundamentals well. Those are mostly what inhabits these places.

If you assume other than the O. P. then you would likely not be here.

Neither would I.

Regards
DL

Um, no? If some non-Christian source makes some moral proclamation (say, for example, that alcohol/pork consumption is evil, or ‘as above so below’) Christians give not a shit as far as I can tell. What gave you the impression that if some old wizard made a moral proclamation, Christians (or Jews, Muslims, Buddists, Hindus, anyone really) would have an interest in listening/following it?

I mean, heathens don't judge their own moral actions by what the Bible says, so why would the reverse be true?

So if a ticking bomb is not just and moral, it should simply be ignored.

:-k

I will be interested in what one from those groups will have to say to you if any bother with you.

Regards
DL

How does a heathen judge his own moral worth?

Regards
DL

No one hears the tic tock except the insane and delusional.

That is why 95% of believers do not really believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3zbXCtUy1c

youtube.com/watch?v=haBLjVqrrjM

Regards
DL

Depends on the heathen and whatever authorities he or she has and whatever morals, etc.

That is hoe we all do it. I wanted to see what exactly our friend was referring to. Perhaps a Satanic bible or something.

There are a lot of weird ideas in these places.

Regards
DL

Yes, if one doesn’t agree with the mainstream, they are obviously paranoid and delusional.
I hear that a lot, so it must be true.
… and how else could we arrange to have a mainstream.

#-o

Regards
DL

According to his own moral code, obviously. Look, this is not complicated (which is why you’re afraid to reply to my entire post).

Heathens don’t care what Christians say about right and wrong- they have their own moral standards. Likewise, Christians don’t care what Hermes Trismegistus says about right and wrong, they have their own moral standards. Pointing out that Christianity doesn’t follow the principles of Elizabethan magic doesn’t accomplish anything, it’s like condemning Hindus for eating pork.

You mean you were intested in going off on a tangent to find out about heathen authorities? Why not deal with what it meant in context?

So all are going by their own opinion and ignoring the rest.

When it comes to Christian morality, I advise that we all ignore Christianity and its immoral tenets.

Any religion based on human sacrifice should be rejected.

Regards
DL

There are no heathen authorities.

Regards
DL

If we’re all going by our own opinions, who cares what you advise? Are you seriously going to go all relativistic and ditch morals because I scoffed at some stuffy hermetic principle nobody cares about?

I don’t know who will care or not. It maters not as I have done my duty.

Regards
DL

who won gia

What was the competition? I must have missed it.

Regards
DL