Manifesto

yes,
what else?

Salvage anything worth while.

Slumber takes root.

nice

I have learned a lot of things dice, of jumping and facing the eternal, cosmic absolute possibility of anything, where that absolute consists of the atomists’ contention , that in case it transcends into a zero plus world of singular exclusion, singularly deconstructed form of t singularity constructed of infinitely variable souls, that simply are indistinct from each other, where, that is how coming in fear going out, into an egoless state from an egoless state, that passage or existential jump into the fearful nothingness that really is full,
full of that something that becomes everything, that they speak of enlightenment everyone yearns for, that painfully feared passage -has to be faced, through the phobic crisis, through the timeless reincarnations and , and right now would like to reform my claim that where there istheir mechanis evolved
In counterparts, the imitation of the one, and the realization that it never becomes the original, but returns to its original form’s coincidence. The original is distinct even though its separation is i apparent to the reverse engineered eternity of the anthropomorphism of the image of the father.

The Faith can never deconstruct and the soul never rehabilitates, conjunctives, that process begs It’Self, it could not be constructed as an evolutionary principal unless iit’s noted that if there is smoke, there is fire, and it all started with an innocuous dream, and this claim has ground,

I’m definitely writing this not to earn accolades, in fact Meno is but a receiver to signals putting it out, not for proof of personal credulity, but something more, so carrying it to the limit that last men are determined to carry on, excludes the contentious nihil of having choice in the matter the first place,

Ishthus , I had a dream, and I don’t have to get back to it because it’s continually obliging.