Marxist Conquest of the US

PK, we’re living in a post-equality era now.
The so called ‘center-left’ thinks discriminating against whites and men is justice, see the post above your most recent post.
That’s part of the reason why Pasokification is happening across Europe, elsewhere, and probably headed for North America if it hasn’t already.
Are you going to keep making excuses for the ‘center-left’, or are you going to acknowledge what they are; anti-white and misandrist?

Or rather above your 2nd most recent post.

I barely watch Fox.
I listen to and read a variety of media from left-right, mainstream-alt.

It’s not that hard.

From google:

“The originators of the hashtag and call to action, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, expanded their project into a national network of over 30 local chapters between 2014 and 2016”.

K: a couple of things… first of all, what exactly does “Pasokification” mean?
and secondly, your post is entirely made up of assumptions…for example,
you say, “the so called center-left thinks discriminating against whites and men
is justice”… that is nothing more then your assumption about what the “center-left”
stands for…and another assumption when you say: “Are you going to keep making
excuses for the “center-left” or are you going to acknowledge what they are;
anti-white and misandrist?”

your statements have no basis in reality…see the thread I am about to make, that will
make this clear…your statements have no basis for the claims you make…
being “center-left” isn’t about being anti-white or about being Misandrist,
whatever that means…your statements are just random, arbitrary statements
that don’t mean anything…

Kropotkin

That’s only because you’ve got your fingers in your ears and your head in the sand, I provided you with an example of what I meant which you’ve left unaddressed.

Here’s what Pasokification means:

[b]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasokification

Pasokification is the decline of centre-left social-democratic political parties in European and other Western countries during the 2010s, often accompanied by the rise of nationalist, left-wing and right-wing populist alternatives. In Europe, the share of votes for such parties was at its 70-year lowest in 2015.

The term originates from the Greek party PASOK, which saw a declining share of the vote in national elections — from 43.9% in 2009 to 13.2% in May 2012, to 12.3% in June 2012 and 4.7% in 2015 — due to its poor handling of the Greek government-debt crisis and implementation of harsh austerity measures. Simultaneously, the left-wing anti-austerity Syriza party saw a growth in vote share and influence. Since PASOK’s decline, the term has been applied to similar declines for other social-democratic and Third Way parties.[/b]

Again, the ‘center-left’, despite having a relative monopoly on the MSM, is losing the narrative and support by a wide margin, so by all means continue doing whatever it is you’ve been doing for the last decade, it seems to be working, call conservatives, independents and Brexiters bigoted, xenophobic racists and sexists for the gazillionth time, it’s never failed you before, do everything but take a cold, hard look at your parties and their principles, or lack thereof, in the mirror.

K: context… how do you know that the 'center-left" is losing its narrative/support?
that is just another assumption you have, among the many, many assumptions you
seem to hold…

and I might add, perhaps you might want to look at your “bigoted, xenophobic, racists,
sexists” beliefs… I am good with my beliefs because I have examined them in the cold
light of the day… can you say the same?

Kropotkin

This horse is dead, and so I’ll be on my way.

K: no real surprise that you would rather quit then
make an examination of the values you hold… to honestly examine your values
in the light… in addition to being lazy, you are gutless…

Kropotkin

I missed this part.
Biden is a senile shill for the banksters, Israel and the multinationals who barely ‘won’ against Trump.
You guys don’t even have a Southern Border right now.
He’s basically a neocon who’s done next to nothing for the working class except race, sex and trans bait them.
Fiscal progressives are mad as hell right now, dems are gonna have a hell of a time holding onto congress during midterms.
There’s been a ton of talk about fiscal progressives abandoning dems for 3rd parties and independents.

K: a lot lot of assumptions and conspiracies offered here…
let us look at some facts, Biden won by the biggest margin of victory in
American history… I am not sure how you make that to be a “barely won”…
as far as congress goes, we have over a year to see what will happen… and frankly
a year politically is about an eternity…recall that Biden hasn’t even been in office for
6 months… let not write his epitaph quite yet…as for “ton of talk” isn’t that IQ45 favorite
trick…to pretend the voices in his head count for “lots of talk”… I will wait for some
names before I say anything…

otherwise you don’t offer us any sort of context… just random sayings that don’t count for
anything unless they are given some context… how is Biden a “neocon?”… and
as far as I can tell has done a great deal for the working people of America…
you just can’t see it past your preconceived notions…

Kropotkin

He’s not senile - far from it. He has a stutter. Always has.

Yes he is in support of Isreal and the multinationals that is true - But then that is true of ALL American Presidents, Trump especially. Do not forget how moved the US embassy to Jeruslem.
Desite being old and a stutterer he won soundly against Trump with 6 million more votes; HIlary incidentally despite being a crook still got 3 million votes more than Trump.
Neither of these people is much good at representing the interests of ordinary ordinary people. But of the three Biden is the best, and since elected the US has gained huge respect in the rest of the world.

I see - so not a Marxist?? #-o

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: =D> =D> =D> =D>

K: and I agree… =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Kropotkin

Funny, I don’t recall ever saying Biden was a Marxist, how old did you say were?

At least we can agree on the part highlighted in blue, let’s leave it at that.

But the only direction of change capable to delivering that missing element is to the left not the right.

Your thread, your obsession your ignorance.
Get a life mate!

Huh, my thread?
This is Obsrvr’s thread.
Are you part retarded?

Yeah I got gloom’s back on that tho. He knows America’s Dems sure as shit ain’t marxists.

You’ve mistaken him for obsrvr, for whom anyone who isn’t a trumpet is automatically, necessarily, absolutely and indubitably, a MARXIST.