Methamphetamines

You’re a fucking cunt. You know I full on back up my arguments with air-tight reasoning when I can, that ties together legitly. If there’s ever a part that doesn’t, you can be sure I’m a fair person and unbiased even to my own self, able to admit when I’m wrong and you can always question me on something; which is what you and others have never, ever done.

You’re a fucking cunt again for shortening the whole CGI argument to try to make me look like I threatened to kill you, for one, and for such a silly reason, for two.

You were a fucking cunt when you entered my thread, here: http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?p=2546338#p2546338

You had nothing to add to the thread in terms of value, you did nothing but troll it, you ridiculed the idea, wondered why I was attacking you and why nobody was doing anything to stop the vicious man from doing so. And, you’re an idiotic cunt, because I didn’t even mention killing you once in that thread. The times that I said anything at all about killing you, I didn’t threaten you and didn’t even come close to even trying to kill you. I did, once or twice tell you, in hypothetical situations, things I’d like to do to you and still, the closest I’ve come to trying to kill you is trying, not even very hard, to make you try to kill yourself; a suicide, not a homicide.

The fact is that the things that you have been doing, and others like you, have been making people suicidal; have driven me to the brink of wanting to kill myself a decent amount of times, not a lot and not none at all and none of you seemed to care. In fact, I think the sentiment by some; not saying you in particular; was, ‘gee, we haven’t killed anybody THAT way, yet.’ So, if by the fact you want me to be penalized for openly stating my intent to get you to commit suicide while it’s genuinely what you and others do without stating it openly, also take into account that I’ve been doing more than my level best to try to end these fights and conflicts PEACEFULLY.

God, I’m such a fucking threat to community; ban me, ban me, ban me.

Fuck off, you twisted fucking bullshit con artist cunt.

This is not Rant RF…

Lol he just did it here.

…and I have dealt with the matter appropriately, so please leave well alone, as back seat moderators can agitate situations… as the below proves.

You posted the wrong thread then. Post the one where you saturated me with threats and violence about the CGI thing. You want to talk about honesty, be honest and post the right thread.

Im guessing one of the mods deleted all your violent babble so as not to embarass yourself.

Your ban ends later tonight RF… please come back then.

Circumventing a ban with a new profile is against forum rules.

I will save your unapproved post for when you’re ban is over, so rest assured that I have not deleted it.

My ban is over. Approve my posts, please.