Mind Reading - Social Cognition

This is the second video and gets more at the heart of things as they interest me with regards to Sheldrake. In this video, Sheldrake introduces his concept of similarity - fairly similar to how I use it(also mentioned in the OP of this thread). We are also exposed to the idea of self-organizing systems and we use these in opposition to created-systems that we often stumble with when using these as analogies(for example the computer brain metaphor).

Rupert Sheldrake - Can Emergence Explain Reality? : Total viewing time = thirteen minutes and thirty seven seconds(13:37)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XwWyxYjtXk[/youtube]

In this video, he speaks of the Flynn effect:

In the context that we are partially working within this discussion we are not suggesting that people are getting more intelligent(getting smarter) - this may perhaps be an illusion. This type of thing makes me think of Claude Lévi-Strauss and his “savage” mind had the same structures as the “civilized” mind and “the search for the underlying patterns of thought in all forms of human activity.”

…more to come…

The relevance of micro-processing in lower forms of organic development, suggests the idea of a kind of ‘pre-fab’ structural complexity of neural architecture, that has an unknown individual morphic origin,( genetic) rather then the one that we discussed above as (memetic)
Your assent to this enables me to double down on this idea

I can source the recent study of bees, that appears perfectly cogent

As inadequate it is, prima facea, it reminds me of the now notorious case regarding the car Mere vs.Darwin, that too having heavy politically causitive bearings.

To this day there are those who still belong within the fold of the minority view.

Just a note

Was discussing intelligence on sciforums recently, my observation is intelligence is static. The studies you bring in to the conversation are interesting in that they do not signify anything obvious like increased intelligence. On the plus side, if intelligence is static, there is no decrease. Perhaps intelligence cannot increase until every creative possibility has been exhausted.

More-

As precluded above, in the above, the pre-set example: the incredible structure of the less evolved organism, the participation mistique of effective colonialisation of members, taken apart, restructured and separated and alienated from the semblance, the likeness of what Wittgenstein’s calls. ‘family of experienced’ there occurs or, may occur a transformative process to denote, as an inference to morphic resinance., as in the most known resonance even in inorganic material:

Decoding: