Mock killing of president is legal now?

This is why philosophy is necessary foremost: to counter the degeneracy that the slogan ‘art for its own sake’ can produce in artists.

Art without responsibility for its consequences is absurdly ugly. Art is only ever justified if it is produced with an idea of the world, and if it tries to disavow its having an idea, it is just degenerate [what happened to the Wire in the last season], and if the idea it tries to disavow is murderous treason, then that ugliness becomes astounding, and hard to discuss even.

An artist that goes onto stage and afterwards says ‘I just perform. It means nothing’ is some feverish infection of mankind.
But this is what turns out to be the case for most American, if not most western artists.

Anyway, it’s not possible to seriously claim that that play has nothing to do with a context of increasing violence against the government when in the same period someone opens fire on politicians. The worst thing about this is that people are so scared of it that they use all their intelligence to pretend to be too stupid to see it. This is what slave morality can also be taken to mean.

Visual and/or auditory evidence is definitely needed. Where can I find that?

With all the fake news, I have to see this evidence. It’s very easy to add evidence that never actually happened and present it as an actual event that occurred. The one article looks bogus. A bald O’bama…ha.

Brilliant explanation of ‘slave morality’. These people are indeed using their intelligence to become stupid, intellect against itself. Damn. This is exactly what is happening.

Why are they doing this, why has this become the single most important method of liberals/leftists? Maybe they are simply afraid. A lot of them have gotten so used to following the herd that the thought of standing out really terrifies them.

Yeah it just occurred naturally in the discussion. I agree it’s a good way of seeing it.

Yes, the cause is fear.
But a true, existential terror of the old styled humanist moralist: a profound horror before political reality.

It’s structurally undermined the Dutch intellect as well: some realities were too ugly or hard for their world-view, to accept them would psychologically seem to them like jumping on a bed of nails. They refuse and quickly develop ingenious defense mechanisms to ward off logic and reality, and on this path they lose all capacity for compassion, as to be compassionate requires an eye for reality.