morality

Past , future and present are not derivative.
There is a continual present. The past is a dream of things no more. History is our understanding of the past in light of the present, and the future is yet to be - but always shall be.

Morality is real I tell you!

It’s a world of brotherly love!

[Fucking assinine bullshit as usual.]

Don’t forget that human beings are so cooperational that it takes a government through the use of violence, coercion, and blackmail to get human beings to cooperate because if that didn’t happen nobody would work together under the types of organization that we have today.

What does all of that mean anyways?

Could it be that our natural disposition left unchecked is an asocial one?

Another strike against the moralists once again.

As I said earlier, complete assinine fucking bullshit.

Do you really think you’re doing anything more than making empty assertions then patting yourself on the back for it?

Prove me incorrect then in debate.

Oh, that’s right, you don’t really debate where instead you always resort to name calling or defamation.

At least in my insults I try to debate points.

Not Statik however. He’s beyond approach.

I haven’t seen you present anything remotely resembling an argument. If you’d like to try that, I’d be glad to debate.

That’s because you don’t have ears to listen especially towards view points that you disagree with.

Shew fly, don’t bother me.

See what I mean? Give yourself an extra special pat on the back from your friend Statik.

Please note. As promised on the What Are you Doing thread, I relocated your point about my tactics here at ILP to another [more appropriate] thread. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=186785

I welcome a debate about these relationships with you. Either there or here.

As usual Statik has nothing but hot air to offer in conversations.

Does anybody else want to debate my points?

Human morality is a favorite discussion of mine especially the lack thereof.

You haven’t made any points; just a bunch of bald assertions.

You on the other hand as usual criticize without making any assertions of your own.

Go bug somebody else. This shit of yours gets old.

Locking this thread until I review it to see who to issue warnings and bans to… you guys do know this is not the Rant House right?

Back to topic. I believe this is a crucial statement.

In light of the recent political warzone thats been drawn open we can have at it again.
Do you still not see my point?

For the greater glory of ILP let me bump this thread.