Mrs. Sparks throw a dildo in Iron Man 3?

I saw Iron Man 3 last night, and during the fight scene in the shipyard, I saw Iron Man’s wife holding this 9-10 inch brass-gold smooth object the exact width of a dildo, and threw it at a badguy.

Is it just me, or did Powtrow assault someone with her super elite gold plated dildo?

It straight up looked like that shit to me, and I can’t find anyone else noticing that on the net, so it may literally just be me. It looked exactly like a dildo though…

since it was a movie theater, its not like I can just sit there rewinding that and try to figure out where it came from.

Even if it wasnt a ‘dildo’ in the script, that prop definitely was one when it was first manufactured. It straight up is a dildo, and can only be a dildo.

I’m breaking the silence to ask you to say “dildo” one more time. Please?

What silence? Who ever managed to get you quiet?

Dildo… Dildo Dildo Dildo

But I am serious, I saw her holding a throwing a Dildo in the movie, there was a flaming shipping crate behind her.

Dildo.

Dildo

I’m actually quiet pretty often. I mostly like to be left alone and spend the vast majority of my personal time in complete silence. Outwardly, anyway.

And thank you.

Dildo.

Smears is going to be upset Im talking to his girlfriends about Dildos and what she does when alone in deep silence.

Dildo

I sure do miss Maia. :wink:

What?

What?

Smears’ girlfriend? What are you, 15?

Yeah… pretty much.

And Mo, a Dildo is a object the French invented shaped like a penis used for vaginal penetration, but can also be used in other places.

And why would having Maia around do? She can’t watch Ironman to confirm this, nor do I think a blind girl walking alone into a adult toy store is commonplace… though one could write one hell of a comedy skit on such a hilarious scenario. She probably never encountered on before, and therefor knowledge of what one is. If I didn’t know better I would think some kind of Italian Dressing Mixer you put in a bowl of homemade at thanksgiving to keep it mixed up. Be my first guess.

So for now on leave Maia out of this, this is about serious topics. Gwennith holding and throwing a dildo in a movie.

I did a google search a few times, nothing yet. Apparently Arnold beat a guy to death with a Dildo in the movie ‘The Last Action Hero’, this might be a throwback to that movie.

2 Hollywood movies that superheroes beat to death people with a dildo.

Dildo

Golly, what do you think the :wink: was for? :-"

That this could be determined and that there is one width…this was news to me. However if I was attacked and had only a dildo to use as a weapon, I would use it…and on the other person that is. So it is good that these blockbusters have a Little realism thrown in, down to getting dildo width correct.

Contra, for many reasons, you’re crazy dog.

Dildos come in all shapes and sizes. Almost no one uses the hard smooth ones. They like the ones that have the dolphin or the rabbit or that’s full of those beads that move around and most of the time a ho is gonna prefer one that’s got a little squishiness to it.

Also, I don’t have a girlfriend. If you think it’s blurry then you just proved you haven’t been doing very much reading around here lately.

Also, your thread made me think of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYBueZMb7iA

My phone uses Net10 prepaid, its too slow for YouTube.

And I know dildos come in all slapped, spiky, bent, etc. I was describing the one in the movie.

I kept trying to break my old girlfriend into anal sex, everytime I would try she would cry and bleed, so tried to train her with a similar one. She could only take the little baby ones. I was all numbed out, nothing I did worked. She would walk all funny afterwards, and if I smiled pridefully in public she would smack me.

Use orajel as a lube it’ll numb her right up. Also you got the right idea just keep putting stuff in there till she gets used to it. If she loves you then she’ll let you cause it’s kinda part of her job ya know. If she wont then you know you can’t be with her forever.

It’s very true, its how they show they honestly love you, unless its way too easy to enter back there, in which case you should reconsider who your with and if you should give her your love. Not just anyone should roam around back there.

Man I’ll be honest. I’m 33…wait…before I start this story, what’s the youngest girl I can consentually fuck? I’ve been going around the last few weeks just telling hos, “hey you look pretty good would you like to come and live with me, I’ll give you some keys here’s my address just come by”. I know that sounds crazy but depending on your response to my first question I can tell you a hilarious story about what happened to me yesterday.

Ah fuck it. She was 20. No shit I thought she was kidding, but at 8am she actually showed up. I was still asleep. She didn’t leave my apartment until 9pm. Turned off the phone and everything. 5’1, 110lbs, runs 5 miles every morning and doesn’t smoke weed. Going to school to be a cosmetologist, so of course she’s all done up and conventionally hot and all that. Shit cracks me up. I did not give her a key.

Dude, you know your meant for blurry. Just compare your names, both are similar.

Stop the act, jump in your car and drive to Omaha, and ask her to become your common law wife. It only takes 7 years.

Smears is my real name. I didn’t choose it.

I will never be married my man. I’ve known that since I was a child.