My 1st Hand experience of Psychosis

Man. Tough life, eh James? There’s a story there.

I tried to access the link, but I am not allowed. I am Bipolar-I, had only one episode of full-blown mania. Extreme hallucinations due to anxiety, but no psychosis.

Which link did you try?

Good luck.

take speed (amphetamine) for 2, or so, weeks, non-stop. one and a half to two ounces should do.
that shit helps me experience psychosis…
things get really weird when you go that long without sleep… trippy.
nasty drug mind. im not advocating its use… weed, however, is awesome. weed helps you think…i have some pretty good ideas when im stoned… might not help everyone, in that respect, but it works for me…

This one

scribd.com/doc/25936105/Memo … ess-Part-1

It does not work because the owner set up the document to private

Hey! I have something similar going on, except I am dab in the middle of it. I have indicated some of the parameters a little earlier in this forum, but it’s happening right now. I hope I can gain a handle on it, but it’s a formidable one. Funny the blog preceeding mine should come up again, it was previously posted.

Paperback will be available soon! I have a facebook page set up, please visit if you’d like!

facebook.com/MemoirsOfMadne … ark_t=page

I’ll look at the local book stores for a copy. If I can’t find it there, I’ll order from Amazon.

Who hoo! The paperback is finally done!

If you would like to order the paperback, it is now available.

createspace.com/4366879

It will be coming to bookstores, at least as an order request in about 2 months. Amazon, about a week.

Available at Amazon at amazon.com/Memoirs-Madness-M … +markowski

This looks like an excellent thread so I will read it when I have more time