My addition is philosophy

:-k I have been studying philosophy, for how long I cannot remember and I am addicted to it. Every day I am using it learning about it and sharing it. It is part of me and vice versa. I also love psychology, socialology(?), theology but psychology is my favorite. Does this forum have a spell checker? Sharing is my favorite thing to do, you learn more. I think the confusion comes in when one adapts ones lifestyle and the basics of philosophy. That to me changes the original basics and (morphes) it into another style or understanding of basic philosophy. Feedback please. pljames

I’m just curious, how is it that confusion comes in when one adapts ones lifestyle and the basics of philosophy? Is it that we focus on one philosophy over another?

I think he means that philosophy is an “adjective” to a certain way of life, and it is morphed when turned into an “object” (a “Complemento Directo”), or even a “verb”.

:-k The word philosophy means to me “To understand” be it English mathematics theology or whatever. Since philosophy is the father of all disciplines it would stand to reason philosophy is a universal word pointing to it’s sub disciplines and vice versa. Feedback please. pljames