My Authentic Reality

Okay, then let me explain to you that all the insane ones get in the way of the sane ones work and undermine it, drag followers off track, etc. That all of the fucked up ones have gone above and beyond to interfere with the sane ones work for all of the perceived sleights against them, for how brilliantly it shines, for how reasonable it is and in their hatred of reason, in their desire to be able to claim that ‘you don’t know me’, and to be proven wrong, to be filled with so much energy and unable to sit still and bounce off the walls, have intricately and hugely compounded and gotten in the way of that one. And THAT, is the crying shame of perfection and all that is good in eternity. You may be the best driver on the road, but you still have to account for all of the other drivers.

It’s me and one other driver here. This place is a joke. Loveless. Twisted. Ultimately boring!

If you think it boring, then there is only one driver and you’re not driving.

Why would I choose to drive a wreck?

What made you think you had that much of a choice if it was the only option for you to drive? Would you walk? Would you limp? Would you drag yourself by your lips if you had to? What makes you think in one or the other? What of thinking outside the box? Why not fly? Why not teleport? Why must you drive either a classic in mint condition, a brand new vehicle, or a beater/wreck? What of the in between, what of the outer limits? What makes you think that you haven’t dragged a metaphor too far only to have me put it back in line with this statement? How much are you limiting yourself and how much has your self been limited. Are you a product of your environment or is your environment a product of you? I think it is both and if you fail to overcome faulty syndrome, faulty mechanics and faulty limitations, cycles, etcetera, then you will only continue and push forth the same faultiness that you would claim to be against.

RF,

You’re the one who brought up drivers…of magic carpets or what have you, lanes, limiting visions.

Yes, I was. What does that have to do with it? Am I messing up your authentic reality?

RF,

Are you messing with my “authentic reality?” Yay or nay? 'Round and around and around and around we go.

Well, I’m definitely tampering, but I did state ‘messing up’ and not ‘messing with’.

RF,

Cease and desist. Back off without being wordy.

What? do you object people conversing with you? Why post in a public spot such as this if you do not expect people to converse with you? Do you honestly think that you can tell me to cease and desist? Cease and desist what? The minute you post these posts and your words, it becomes public property for anyone to come along and add their piece. Do you think that I’m singling you out? That I’m focusing on you and only you? Do you think that, in any way at all, you are the one singled out for this attention from me? Why don’t you report me and see what comes of it. But, first, you might actually have to have a reason for reporting me, for telling me to cease and desist and the idea that I’m annoying you might not hold water if there is nothing actually there except your own sensitive emotions in the matter. What exactly are you telling me to cease and desist at? Talking to you? Do you really think that in this place we can avoid talking to each other? That we can avoid threads and conversations if we find them interesting? At what point am I annoying you? Exactly how am I annoying you? Exactly what should I cease and desist in to appease your annoyance and cause it to dissipate, and do not simply state: stop talking to me, avoid my threads, etc. What reasons beyond annoyance would you have to say such to me? What concrete reasoning do you have to demand it?

:romance-heartbeating: You make me laugh.