My Introduction and Quick Message

I am new to this forum and will be posting here for unusual and “expansion of knowledge” reasons for the next few months, I will explain this briefly in a minute. First, let me introduce myself;

I am quite typical like everyone else, thus have different thoughts and diverse and stimulating yet often multifaceted ideas and theories. I have a body, mind, feelings, genetic mind and soul. I am faithfully open-minded to any concept, yet I do nonetheless hold many tight beliefs and will often stick very closely - But all for the good. I may often have outlandish comments, and even seemingly rude - But am usually extremely synergetic and leer of to an axis of perplexity. As well, I may hold funny yet elegant theories and unwavering conjectures, yet am only human and also coil several mistakes. I enjoy metaphysics, philosophy, cosmology, genetics, and other stuff aligned with WingMakers.

This is about all I can disclose about my standard personality, but I am honest and free to any questions, and I will never hesitate. Anyways, a major reason I came here is in search of a forum with various diverse people and diverse thoughts, possibly discussing philosophy and metaphysics, etc. Thus, I have a website to present to you - (not mine, though), which is extremely thought provoking, “enlightening”, and filled with many theories and appealing notions. Don’t be fooled by the front page, it may seem quite redundant and ersatz, yet there are four current philosophy papers which should be of much interest to you if you don’t want to enjoy, “the whole trip”. But there as you can see, are many fascinating pictures, poetry, music, and etc. Go ahead and check it out, and even though there is a forum there, I believe I am rather sick of seeing that gray background on that forum, and the same people, so perhaps we can stay in this environment and not move. But of course, you have total free will over yourself and can obviously post at the forums when you get sick of HERE. Also, there is a very exciting recent extension (this Jan actually!), Lyricus.org which you should read if you are interested in the WM.

wingmakers.com

lyricus.org

I may sound a bit mystical and brutish, and perhaps some Tibetan monk, even though I haven’t said much. Please take the time to explore a little, and we can discuss some in depth philosophy and devise some complex theories in here if anyone is up to it. But - please for any major speculations, I really would appreciate for you to go to the WM forum.

If you have any quick questions after reading it don’t bother going to the forum over there - Just ask me since I have a pretty respectable comprehension of the WM material -

(3 hours later) Have you read it?

Now, normally this would be deleted. But wait! I have an article!

"A little-known fact unites Democratic frontrunner John Kerry and President Bush: they are both members of Yale’s secret society Skull and Bones. We speak with the author of “Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League, and the Hidden Paths of Power” that reveals details about the secret society and its members. [includes transcript]

The New Hampshire primary is just a few days away and Howard Dean’s status as the frontrunner has almost totally dissipated. The latest Boston Herald poll now shows that John Kerry holds a 10 point lead - a major surge for the Massachusetts Senator. Still reeling from his victory in Iowa, Kerry is starting to act like the frontrunner, shifting his focus from comparing himself to the other Democrats to putting his record up against President George W. Bush, saying he is the only candidate who can beat Bush and who represents a real difference from the current occupant of the White House.

But there is a fact about Kerry’s past that brings him closer to Bush than any of the other candidates. Both Bush and Kerry are members of a secretive society dating back to their respective days at Yale University - Skull and Bones. This fact has not been widely reported but when Kerry’s campaign spokesperson was asked about it, she said, “John Kerry has absolutely nothing to say on that subject. Sorry.”

What do we say to that?!?!?!
:astonished:

Heres the rest:

[/url]http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/23/0445212

Meta M,

Wow, that wing-maker stuff was pretty cool. It’s a far more exciting exegesis than any I’ve come up with so far. Hey, have you ever heard of the “Urantia” foundation?

Very similiar to this wing-maker stuff. Check it out. It’s about a book that was given to a few scientists by some aliens which reveals all this elaborate stuff about the origins of mankind, the universe, etc., etc.

Yes, it is amazing. It is one of the most interesting, appeling, alluring, websites I have ever been to.

And yes, i actually do have the Urantia Book, it’s teachings ARE similar…But actually the FAQS answered by James discuss that.

I highly recomend this website, for you can make a life out of it. It’s MYTH, though VERY convincing if all the info is read, seen, and listened to.

P.S. I would be happy to give away and share some of the music, for its kind of silly to buy it. The music is supposed to effect you deeply…NO ONE will not be effected by the WIngMakers music.

Also, there is a website lyricus.org which is an addition. Its all very convincing, and actually logical if you operate from a certain perspective. :laughing:

still waiting for discourse 6…

very interesting to see a new wing of cosmology evolving, i was inclined to believe that meta-ethics, and said doctrines of philosophy were seldom explored in modern times. well, you seem very open minded, i am curious, to where do your influences herald??