Naked Ethics

I stated earlier;

As I had stated, Trump can be classed with situational leadership and note the results [positive and negative] he had produced within the current situations. I judge Trump performance is net-positive taken into account all the + and - he had done.

Trump with his negatives and positive is the most optimal kind of leader for the current situation in the US and also the World.

The present situation of the USA and the World [full of dirty politicians] do not justify to allow for a Servant-Leader to lead effectively.

True we need to solve the Climate Crisis and the Pandemic Crisis.
Other than holding the spread of the Covid19 virus - which the US is not performing that effectively, there is nothing much humanity can do with the Pandemic Crisis until a vaccine is found. This would need the co-operation of all countries and not only the USA.

I don’t believe if Trump changes his policy in relating to environment concern, it will contribute greatly to climate change around the world.
The climatic effect is very complex and humanity have yet understand the full complexity of its nature.

Biden and Harris do not have any leadership qualities at all of any type. [note one of my speciality is on Theory of Leadership].
What evidence of performances does Biden have to prove his credential as a leader and what Harris had done to prove her leadership? There is no absolute correlation that a woman is obvious feminine and caring - note the history of female leaders.

In the above video Obama [Biden as VP] pronounced in a video the thousands of manufacturing jobs lost to China, Mexico and elsewhere are not going to come back and Obama merely resigned to it with indifference. He stated Trump’s claims to bring back job is “stupid” no way, no answers to it, but Trump stopped the drainage of manufacturing jobs and brought them back [note the case of Carrier air con, the Iron Range mining industries] to some degrees and he is promising more in his next term.

As for Trump, he had already proven his mettle and positive results before he was elected, i.e. as a proven business leader with drives and yes it is his egoistic, boastful attitudes also drove him to be very aggressive in being result orientated so that he can boast about it.
You need to research into aggressive-result-oriented leaders [of all types] with proven records in politics, business and other organization in various situations.

Before the pandemic Trump had already proven his performance as net-positive and I believe with his potential he will continue to do so when we have a vaccine to hold back the pandemic.

Actually what you are being influenced at present in being anti-Trump is due your basic psychology of Tribalism, cognitive dissonance and an existential crisis. Plus you are relying on blind faith and hope Biden and Harris will do well - that is not objective.

You think your personal views re favoring Biden-Harris are ethical and moral, but I don’t think so when your feelings are heavily constraints by the elements above.
You should research into these areas before resorting to ethics and morality.

Recently I have been researching extensively and deeply into Morality and Ethics and I believe your knowledge of Ethics is not that wide and deep.
Btw, do you have a full taxonomy representing the full scope of Morality and Ethics?