New thread - Iambiguous, here are your PROOFS

Suicide by choice is how to freely acquire non existence so its not impossible
It might violate your consent to want to kill yourself but you cannot speak for anyone else
Keeping someone alive against their will is violating their consent so suicide is the solution

Pleasure cannot keep you alive but food and water can

Existence is born from suffering - without suffering there would be no existence

I am not imposing anything on others - I am stating that it is a fundamental law of Nature that suffering exists

Its ones fault if they let the pain grow not it happening to them, of which sometimes or a lot of times it happens to them due to their position of ignorance but not always, “bad things sometimes happen to good people”, if you just look at it all as lessons man, you will always grow. React accordingly through an understanding. Not a lack of one.

What I meant by that post is that people choose to live over the electrodes that they know will cause no pain. The story is to relay that survival is generally more important than no pain.

Unfortunately for suicides, we live forever, so it doesn’t solve anything at all. It’s not my will that we all live forever, it’s cosmic law.

Suffering forever by a deity that knows how to do it right, is not about lessons anymore, simply, consent violation.

This isn’t a video game where you gain a lesson power up. These are all of our lives here.

I’m going to use a different analogy here.

So long as you have the luxury to have it not be your job to send people and satellites to space, you have the luxury to believe in flat earth.

In this way, you are not in hell forever, so you have the luxury to state that consent is an illusion holding everyone back.

The problem is: you’re wrong

We do not live forever as conscious beings and there is no such law
When entropy reaches its maximum state everything will be dead including the Universe - thats real cosmic law not the metaphysics you believe in
Nature doesnt treat human beings any different simply because some of them want to live for ever - the Second Law Of Thermodynamics says no

If existence (or continuity of consciousness) ever ceases to exist, then we couldn’t exist right now, as we are a subset of the superset

Artimas, I’m not trying to be a hardass to you.

My spiritual teachers have taken me to the sentencing of infinite hells to teach

It’s not amenable to text or spoken word to explain this.

I also live with that perspective.

I get somewhat agitated when people are as cocky as I was back then, which you certainly present as in some of your content.

Avoid using analogies especially ones as bad as this

You dont need to send satellites into space to know that Earth is a sphere - Newton calculated this over three centuries ago
But there are still Flat Earthers today despite Newton and even more convincingly the satellite evidence that is undeniable

So, you disagree with me by agreeing with me?!?!

How convenient that you cannot describe these infinite hells that really only exist within the confines of your mind
Its not amenable to explanation as it is so much easier to say nothing as that conveniently avoids any contradiction

But the pain is existence itself as well through decay. So isn’t it also a constant, the pain can be lessened or heightened through ones conscious choices but never truly fully eliminated.

Do you believe it can be fully eliminated?

What if I am in hell as well as you and I perceive it differently?

But the flat earthers perspective can change to one who values choosing to begin working on how to become one who does send people to satellites, but only through struggle and acceptance or knowledge.

No because the analogy is still wrong anyway

There is no way that you can provide evidence for something which only exists in your mind
You cannot photograph an imaginary concept from space like you can photograph the Earth

Surreptitious,

Umm… wow dude.

You’re off your game here.

I literally argued that people who’s job it is to send stuff to space have zero luxury to believe the earth is flat.

And your responses ???

Honestly! They’re almost gibberish.

You’re flinging mud only for the sake of flinging mud.

This is not a response to what I wrote

Hell does exist but only as a psychological or a philosophical aspect of the human condition
It does not therefore exist in a metaphysical sense - its a state of mind not an actual place

Yes. Here’s where we’re bumping heads. I 100% agree that it can be fully eliminated

How? By never letting it manifest? Cutting the snakes head before it becomes dangerous?

Human beings can very easily convince themselves of anything if they really want to
So they are under no obligation to accept anything if it contradicts their world view
Denying reality is very easy for some while for others like myself its really impossible

You guys,

This isn’t going anywhere.

I have two people arguing just to argue, that they have signed an agreed contract to have their consent violated —

Good luck with that shit

You cannot fully eliminate suffering in whatever form it takes
Suffering is part of existence and a fundamental law of Nature

The most obvious manifestation of this is that all living things eventually die
While it is impossible to avoid death it is however possible to avoid the suffering caused by fear of death
This is one way in which psychological / philosophical suffering can be reduced - although not eliminated

Controlling suffering - wherever possible - is how to contain it because it is going to be present in some form or another - always