NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition)

They’re a black militia/paramilitary with a black Hebrew Israelite ideology/theology.

It looks like they came out to flex their muscles/as a publicity stunt.

As preposterous as it sounds, I think their ultimate goal is to take over the deep south by arming, training and converting as many blacks over to their ideology/theology as possible, gradually asserting dominance as white America continues to break down, implode and self-destruct/deconstruct.

Wherever there is a vacuum in law enforcement, they will try to fill it.

They’re an aspiring government, like ISIS.

They’ll only play by the rules of the US government insofar as they have to.

Insofar as they don’t, they will make their own rules.

They believe they will do an infinitely better job of protecting and taking care of their people than the US government, which they believe is ran by the KKK.

They have nothing to do with black lives matter, they’re not Marxists, they’re black nationalists.

If western civilization continues on this downward trajectory, we’re going to see more organizations like this within black, white, Hispanic and Muslim communities coming out of the woodwork and asserting themselves

Then they must be prepared to face the US military, right… because that’s gonna happen at some point, if they do follow through.

Of course… if they were voted in, to replace the local governance, that would be a different and legal matter, and therefore official.

So states becoming Independents?

K: not in the least… no possibility of states becoming independent… we kinda
fought a war about that in which the south lost… a war they are still fighting…
and losing…

Kropotkin

Why are they bothering continuing to do so? why do they want to be the Monte Carlo of America so much… for the glamour and exclusivity that municipalities exude…?

These staged shows and marches are being put on, for the benefit of the run-up to the approaching elections, I guess. I hope some semblance of peace, reigns supreme, soon.

Just a gathering of people with guns. It happens all the time. Just making headlines this time because they are black.

The American bias-game is strong.

Black v white narratives… yawn. Living in a country under that cloud, ain’t living.