No Unperceived Things Exist

I agree. Perception at it’s apex is the greatest of overcomers.Existence is merely a definition of cumulative perceptions, labeled nominally. We can never KNOW what existence is, what it means, that is why it comes before it’s essential quality. The essence of existence is it’s being in the world, and the fading star, which has long been dead, in the metaphoric sense, will never really fade away, as the energy which carries it’s phenomenal light, will for ever in the non temporal time of eternity, is forever like the shining beacon, lighting up eternities corners, appearing transcendentally limitless, for it would take as millions of lifetimes got bear witness to it’s appearance, as it’s disappearance in real time.

This is why all unpercieved things exist, as well.

Arminius: only 0.0000000000000000000000000000-000000000001 percent of reality is logical. Therefore existence can never be thought of even conceptually.
Reality cannot be captured.

You are a subjectivist, I know.

Naaaa…
The universe is exactly 100% logical.
You just have to know the logic. :sunglasses:

You are an Objectionist, I know.

The universe as …?

I am an Ontologist. :sunglasses:

The universe as … all physical reality - all that has physical affect - all that physically exists.

James,

Oh, sweetie. Thank you for saying that I am 100% logical as per your statement above. Would you care to rescind it? :-"