noah?

If you believe the flood happened or not, It doesn’t matter.

What I want to know, is how did the whales end up on top of moutains in pure? How did coal bed become 30 feet thick in virgenia? Why do river delta silt measurements all come out to be about the same river age?

there is obvious evidence of glaciers. ANd all writting in the bible couldn’t have taken place before there was written word. Yet Numbers is an obvious written document from the bible, and not word of mouth. This recording shows that life spans dropped after the flood. Wouldn’t this enviormental change also allow dinosaures to be bigger?

Couldn’t carbon 14 dating be effected by enviormental pressure and temperature?

Sorry, not following you?

Why obvious?

Dinosaurs became extinct long before human life?

What are you on about?

Could you be a bit more clear?

Not my area, but most scientist would disagree.

:wink:

no
unless the pressures and temperatures you talk of are similar to those found inside the sun :slight_smile:

Okey… It takes how many feet of vegitation to create one foot of coal? Yet coal bed have been found how thick?.. with no layers of dirt in between.

Whales have been on earth for how long? Yet they are burried on top of a moutain?

I think they said that all rivers are about the same age. Is that possiable without a global change effecting all rivers?

The rocks they found deposited by glasiers come from northeren regions. Unless these rocks were formed else wize then the regions they are associated from.

The Bible has a written historical observations of liniage and age at death. Now the ages of people slowly declined after the Biblical flood.

Dionosaurs and vegitation say that the enviorment was lush and tropical. In order for the entire dionosaurs to be tropical would take?

Greater air pressure wouldn’t effect solids. The ratios of air pressure and cellular needs would be different allowing bigger animals and longer lasting animals with less energy.

Okey… It takes how many feet of vegitation to create one foot of coal? Yet coal bed have been found how thick?.. with no layers of dirt in between.

Whales have been on earth for how long? Yet they are burried on top of a moutain?

I think they said that all rivers are about the same age. Is that possiable without a global change effecting all rivers?

The rocks they found deposited by glasiers come from northeren regions. Unless these rocks were formed else wize then the regions they are associated from.

The Bible has a written historical observations of liniage and age at death. Now the ages of people slowly declined after the Biblical flood.

Dionosaurs and vegitation say that the enviorment was lush and tropical. In order for the entire dionosaurs to be tropical would take?

Greater air pressure wouldn’t effect solids. The ratios of air pressure and cellular needs would be different allowing bigger animals and longer lasting animals with less work to get energy.

Simple theory of continental drift.

Pangea, super continent, right on the equator, again continental drift. Please do some research on wiki and fix your spelling.

The unknown gives birth to gods.

Think:
hol.gr/greece/titans.htm

I have no problem with you thinking that God was responsible for all this, but could science, medicine and all the wonderful things the modern world has today exist if the general consensus had remanined “God did it”? Thats my problem with religion. It stops progression. It is at odds with science.

Hi phil. How are you today?
I hope that all is well with you.

The actual amount of flood stories within ancient religions and holy books is notably high. More then the bible contains the idea of the flood, thus the flood is not posessed soully by the bible – only noah is bible property.

contenental drift? What evidence is there that contental drift allowed coal beds to become incrediably thick? All without any layers of dirt inbetween?
What parrallel evidence would there be of this?

Would radiation effect carbon dating???
If the atmosphere was thicker, then there would be more energy in each breath. Cell density would be slightly thicker. And less radiation to wear down the bodies.

I was refering to your whale theory underneath.

Peat forms in areas that were wetlands for hundreds of thousands of years.

No

“The actual amount of flood stories within ancient religions and holy books is notably high.”

Noah is a story that says God choose Noah to live through a natural or perpetuated disaster. What phraphacy abilities would that entail?

Really I don’t care. Christianity is baced on Christ. The old testiment just shows where Christ was comming from,… and thousands of phraphacies that Christ fullfilled. The Jews were Gods choosen people because they birthed Christ. Jacob stole the birth right from Esau. So Issac cast him out of the family, but Jacob had a dream that he’d also multiply. Hence Islam and Judiasm both claim herritage to the birthplace of abraham. But they both miss the point of the Holy Spirit,… and how it heals the soul.

As far as the flood though. I’ve read popular science saying that a glacier brought a wooden boat up a moutain. You’d probably say that the moutain formed under the boat.

And I’d say you don’t have much of an arguement, everything you said got shot down.