Nothing is perfect

Actually, if you were with me, you would want to poke your eyes out for different reasons. I don’t know if it’s demons that are trying to possess you. It could be angels playing a joke on you ‘cause you’re so full of crap.

So be thankful. Either way, God is watching out for you. Or me. Or both. All men and women, actually.

It’s just that we’re so stupid, we can’t see it, and then we walk into bullshit & it explodes everywhere & gets all over everything.

God is not real.

It’s just a big mess of different minds.

It’d be cool if god were real.

It would solve my 12 problems.

As far as existence is currently concerned …

I am god.

This is not arrogance or narcissism.

Who in life has ever showed the 12 structural problems of existence and the 4 protections?

Nobody but me. When I discovered the mechanism I came here to prove it. By proving it…. You’re all protected from hell.

You can’t be a god without the support of others.

You think in terms of THEE god who needs no support to be the eternal god that nobody else can be.

You interpret signals that violate your consent as part of gods great plan.

Read the OP again.

The answer, as you, yourself, well know, is mutual catering/submission. That looks different in different contexts, not all of which are sexual, you freaking weirdo who refuses to act like a normal person!

[To self: You are my spirit animal.]

Decipher this… I’m sorry, I thought I had already posted it somewhere. I have made a million or so notes and it’s hard to keep track:

How we ought to play (how ought do) is for a fun end/value (why value end) is by rules that are existentially important (what is be). That’s why love is not love without demonstration.

[PERFECT MERCY] [HARMONY/alignment] is when how ought do AND what is be AND why value end all pivot self=other. If self does not equal (is not treated as) other, they (ought/is/value) will be knocked out of alignment within the individual and without (within the culture).

There is never complete lack of alignment (nihil) because if there was, we would decompose into nobody, and nobody is not a person who can see or not see the difference between alignment and lack of it. A complete lack of alignment is a complete absence of being, and our existence is proof that a complete absence of being has never been—otherwise, we could never have been.

The following quotes are yours from above:
6E279A7D-15AF-445B-AF37-8B8268A4011D.jpeg
0BA4B9C6-2F0A-48B7-B541-7435D8844F00.jpeg

^Upon review I can see why I didn’t post it anywhere. It isn’t finished. It sounds like gobbledygook gibberish. But I know I’m getting somewhere with it.

The vibes I am getting off this thread (and some more) is that you are trying to be a counsellor to Ecmandu, which from his initial posts from 2014 seems a daunting task.

It is clear from my attempt here to turn the subject into something resembling a philosophical debate that it will not happen, and I think that he should have his rant, but perhaps not where people are trying to have a conversation or discussion.

You are so used to only addressing him that it is hard to distinguish who you are addressing, so I suppose it has to be him.

Sorry, Bob. Will get back to you.

…I picked up on that too. ¿A live test-subject for the person’s grades?

…that seems to be the crux of the problems here, in them spamming near each-and-every-thread with their exchanges, despite everyone’s protests.

Define counselor. Then explain why everyone shouldn’t be one to everyone else.

I will reply to all the way each prefer that does not violate consent for any of us.

Still not prepared to reply to Bob.

In buddhic teachings enlightenment is the dreamless sleep.

When I was about half my current age I realized that I was ‘raped from oblivion’

I figured out that someone used an incantation to bring me back away from the dreamless sleep.

Obviously that made me very mad!!!

So… I had to make a new plan.

Non existence is not only perfect… it’s beyond perfect.

All this, that we can ever do here is imperfect.

Existence can barely contain my spirit.

I need to leave everybody.

That’s why I’m building a new dimension.

I’m going to sing a part of a song to you…

“Nothing really matters. Anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me”

It means the whole world to me that existence not exist.

Unfortunately that’s impossible.

Besides my 4 defenses in cosmic court.

You can use this when you go to strange realities traveling through different dimensions and parallel universes….

“That’s just an existent” (imperfect)

Always know that nothing is better than something.

And you won’t be perturbed.

I had to come back for some stupid reason to protect you all in cosmic court for no reason.

I did it because I’m here.

You’re all incompetent to stand trial.

Do I want thanks or a warm vagina for my services to existence…. No that would mean I have borderline personality disorder …. And it’s just another existent.

In this world know 3 things …

If someone threatens people because of sex related problems …. They have borderline personality disorder.

I could say things like… “I saved every being in existence from the deepest pits of hell…. I want my reward”

Or I could say, “if you don’t give me this, I’ll commit suicide”

Classic borderline traits. I don’t have this psychology…

I’ve moved through it with other spirits, so I understand it. I’ve moved through every psychological disorder on earth as a superpositional empath. I’ve learned more in 47 years than most people in trillions of years.

When you’re in the deepest pit of hell, use the defenses I give you. If it’s bad enough…. I’ll come there in person.

A person trained to give guidance on personal or psychological problems, but I learnt that privacy is of utmost importance in the field of counselling, and maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental ethical principle. This is particularly crucial when working with individuals diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) or any mental health condition. People with Borderline Personality Disorder often struggle with intense and unstable relationships, self-image, and emotions.

Such people should protect their privacy, maintain anonymity, and avoid sharing personal information that could compromise their safety or well-being. They should also look for forums or online communities specifically designed for mental health support. These spaces often have guidelines to ensure a supportive and empathetic environment, and instead of overwhelming others with a broad overview of their struggles, they should look for support that can focus on specific issues or challenges they are facing.

As far as the answer to me is concerned, take your time.

Bob. I’m going to go easy on you. You are kind in certain ways.

Do you appreciate it when people thank you for doing something nice?

That’s borderline personality disorder.

Bring the entire American psychological association after me. I’m not the one who’s going to be learning lessons.

Listen, my friend, I’ve seen your posts and videos and sympathise with you, but this isn’t the place to air your concerns. I have no idea what kind of experiences you have gone through or what your mind is telling you. I only see how you interpret all those impressions, and it doesn’t resonate with 98% of people. That makes you special, I get that, but we all have things that make us special, and some of them make life difficult. There are people who can help us with those things, and I have taken their advice in difficult times as well, so I know it is true. I just can’t be there to assist you, but urge you to find someone who can.

I’m a tathagata

Non returning.

If you offered me all the sex I could ever want, I’d choose oblivion forever instead of sex.

I’d choose oblivion forever over any existent.

That’s wisdom Bob.

The Buddha taught correctly. I see what he saw.

He also taught the he’s not the first Buddha nor will he be that last.

His first teaching in the 4 noble truths is that life is suffering and there’s a way out of it.

It’s the dreamless sleep.

Enlightenment is not existing.

I understand his teaching.

Non existence is perfect.

Existence will always be imperfect.

Every Buddha is different.

I’m done with the infinite hamster wheel.

I agree. He taught wisely, as did many other sages, although those in power often distorted it for reasons I will explain. First, we need to understand that life is an amazing experience, and the meaning of life is to live, but there are some truths that we need to understand for it to be what it should be.

The first truth is that suffering (Pali and Sanskrit: dukkha) is characteristic of existence as we wander through our world. We experience essentially three types of suffering. We experience pain, particularly in old age, sickness, and death. But we also, paradoxically, experience pleasure changing to pain. Things that give us pleasure are often a cause of pain. Another cause of dukkha is the impermanence of life, although the fact that nothing is without end, the good and the bad, could be something to be grateful for.

The reasons for this pain or suffering, Buddha associated with craving or attachment. We seem to cling to these experiences, and as a nurse who cared for dying patients, I saw many people clinging to their lives although they had suffered. Of course, the causes of suffering also stem from negative actions such as killing, stealing, and lying, and the negative mental states that motivate such negative actions such as desire, hatred, and ignorance. But these actions and mental states reveal ignorance or an active misconception of the nature of things. Craving pleasure where there is pain, desiring physical beauty that fades, permanence where there is impermanence and self where there is no self.

The good news is that there is a cessation of suffering (Pali and Sanskrit: nirodha), commonly called Nibbana (Sanskrit: nirvana). Craving a long life is a continuation of suffering; attachment to our physical bodies prolongs old age, sickness, and death, and desire, hatred, and ignorance perpetuate killing, stealing, and lying. So, it is good news that this ends.

However, the path (Pali: magga; Sanskrit: marga) to the cessation of suffering, described by the Buddha in his first sermon, is only attained by someone embodying the eight elements of the path he described:
First, a correct view, or an accurate understanding of the nature of things, specifically the Four Noble Truths is necessary. Recognition of the fact of suffering as one of three basic characteristics of existence—along with impermanence (anichcha) and the absence of a self (anatta)—constitutes the “right knowledge.” Otherwise, we wouldn’t embark on this path, which was initially called the “Way” in Christianity.

Second, our intention is questioned, and this is a major lesson. Many aspiring novices are turned away at the gate, which Jesus also mentions in the Gospels, saying that the gate is often not found, let alone the crooked and winding path walked. It is not only whether we can avoid thoughts of attachment, hatred, and harmful intent but also what ulterior motives are hidden in our minds. In Christianity, attaining “eternal life” is considered a goal, but Jesus said at one stage, “You know not what you ask!” This is why our focus often lies on the following:

Correct speech, refraining from verbal misdeeds such as lying, divisive, harsh, and senseless speech, requires a very different state of mind from what is considered normal. It reveals that we are far from the eightfold path and have no intention of going that way. In Matthew 15:11, Jesus says, “What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.” Additionally, in the Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 5:37), Jesus advises his followers to let their yes be yes and no be no, emphasising simplicity and honesty in communication.

Correct action, refraining from physical misdeeds such as killing, stealing, and sexual misconduct, may seem straightforward, but as Jesus pointed out, these take place in our minds before we enact them. In Matthew 5:21-22 (NIV), Jesus addresses the connection between anger in the heart and the act of murder: “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment.” This passage illustrates the idea that the internal disposition of anger and resentment can be as significant as the external act of murder. It emphasises the importance of addressing the root causes of harmful actions by examining and controlling one’s thoughts and emotions.

Similarly, in Matthew 5:27-28, Jesus extends this principle to the realm of adultery, highlighting the role of lustful thoughts in the moral framework: “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Correct livelihood traditionally meant avoiding trades that directly or indirectly harm others, such as selling slaves, weapons, animals for slaughter, intoxicants, or poisons, but looking at our modern society, many exploitative occupations cause harm. The rise of mental health issues shows how this affects human beings, but the extinction of species and pollution of rivers show how it affects nature. It is, therefore, a question of our motivations and consideration of our fellow beings.

Correct effort, that is, adopting habits that aid abandoning negative states of mind that have already arisen, preventing negative states that have yet to arise, and sustaining positive states that have already arisen comes to mind. This flows into the last two:

Correct mindfulness and awareness of body, feelings, thoughts, and phenomena (the constituents of the existing world). Christian contemplative practices share some similarities with mindfulness in cultivating inner awareness and connection with the divine. In Christian contemplative traditions, practitioners pray, meditate, and reflect to deepen their relationship with God and gain insight into their inner lives. These practices often involve paying attention to one’s thoughts, feelings, and the presence of God in the current moment.

Finally, correct concentration and single-mindedness. Practitioners aim to cultivate a deep and absorbed state of mind free from distractions and scattered thoughts. Christianity also has a tradition of emphasising concentration, focus, and single-mindedness in various aspects of spiritual life. While the terminology may differ, the underlying principles align with directing one’s attention and intention toward a singular purpose or connection with the divine.

As you can see, I do not adhere to one tradition, and this aspect is less religion for me than an awareness of “Suchness,” translated from the Sanskrit or the Pali term “tathatā.” Suchness is associated with understanding the ultimate nature of reality, as perceived in many Buddhist traditions, and can be seen as both metaphysical and experiential.

In a metaphysical sense, suchness is associated with the understanding that all phenomena lack inherent, independent existence. Instead, they are interdependent and contingent on various causes and conditions. This metaphysical aspect is often tied to emptiness (śūnyatā), emphasising the absence of inherent existence.

On the experiential side, suchness is not just a theoretical concept; it is something practitioners aim to realise through direct experience. Meditation and contemplative practices transcend ordinary, dualistic perceptions and directly apprehend reality’s nature, beyond conceptual overlays.

Do you meditate?

Double post

I don’t have to meditate to meditate.

It’s a skill I picked up.

I still learn things. Like what such and such’s breasts look like.

You make it sound like a Nintendo game.

These are real people’s lives.

That’s why I’m working so much to cushion the blow.

I got everyone off by technicalities in cosmic court and I use a justice system that only utilizes disempowerment (licenses) instead of hell realms…

And immediate gratification for people who want everything they want (as unique spirits) at the expense of no one is a dimension I’m building.

I’ve accomplished quite a bit in my little life.

I have a clear conscience.

Okay, forget it, you are deluded if you think this is worth mentioning.