Obama

Um, hey there fellas, Obama is not a recent event.

I mean, we did discuss a recent event as the discussion unfolded. But um.

Yeah, I guess this is what I get for going along with Mr Reasonable side-stepping the actual debate and bringing up some current event or another. I shoulda known better, shoulda had more discipline.

But still, you know. It strikes one as less than absolutely honest.

Or some lesson? If the authorities of the US government can use unrelated legislation for a tenuous, blatantly dishonest in its stated terms case to punish the publicizing of a political opinion, and I support that, then I must suffer the authorities at ILP using unrelated regulations to make a tenuous, blatantly dishonest case in its implied terms against me? I mean the retribution is far less significant than what 21 got, but so are my words far less influencial.

But then, the political opinion does matter, the fact that 21 spouted propaganda without actually thinking about or looking into the thing at all, while I am minutely informed about everything I say and am the sole creative agent behind my statements and opinions matters.

The fact that 21 let himself be used in a war where so very much is at stake. The content does matter, it is not only procedure that matters.

Ripping babies from their parents?

Lol. I have family friends who recently crossed the border from the US into Canada. Walked through some woods and shit. When they got to Canada, they were separated from their young daughter as the authorities set about figuring out the situation. They then were reunited and sent to refugee hostel. But before any action was decided, it was obviously a necessity to separate the adults illegaly crossing a border from the child they had with them, they are already criminals, so the burden of proof is on them. Or rather, on the police to figure the situation out first before they irresponsibly leave a child in irresponsible, or worse, hands.

Children ripped from their parents… Sure, don’t look at the actual situation. Just take the word of people with obvious heavily vested interests in an unrelated political struggle.

I’m a very big fan of 21 Savage. As you all know. But the things at stake are more important than whether he drives a nice car in Atlanta or in Birmingham.

Yeah, I liked what ICE did in response.

It was clever and eloquent. They may have the Deep State,as it is called, but we at least have ICE.

I mean, where was 21 Savage when Trump was (is) being persecuted on blatantly ridiculous terms, almost explicitly with the simple aim of hindering him?

Shiet. There IS a war going on. Don’t go around saying it was fucking ICE that started it. Y’all could have let Trump walk into the presidency calmly, trust your legal institutions to stop him if he tried anything funny like you suspected out of stupid elitist fear but which there was no actual reason to believe, and work with him in the democratic spirit that guarantees nobody ever becomes an actual tyrant. But you chose war.

Fine. Lol, and I have been writing elsewhere that I wish the Trump side took it more seriously as such. But they are too staunchly democratic. He’s too magnanimous of a bastard, just look at the SOTU.

Y’all don’t deserve Trump. But, unfortunately we, the rest of the world, need him.

breitbart.com/national-secu … in-canada/

I’m waiting for the outrage. But I know it won’t come.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo[/youtube]