On A Society Of Theft

Is it considered stealing if a entire society is based upon theft?

That would be like stealing from the thieves.

Everybody knows that the ruling class are the biggest thieves around.

You can’t steal something that is already stolen.

In this modern society theft by the ruling class is just “good” business.

In this system and society theft is a way of life stealing fron one group of people so that another may horde the spoils for themselves.

If is alright to steal for the ruling class, why is it not for everybody else?

As the Jews say, “Laws are for the unrighteous”. :mrgreen:
:unamused:

It would appear so. Leave it to the Jews to come up with that saying.

Dont steal walker.

Can’t steal what is already stolen.

Can’t steal in what is already a society based upon theft.

None of it really matters.

It does to you… you feel its imortant enough to bring up and dispute. So it matters. The question on a neurochemical level is why. This requires honesty and ingenuity on your part to reach into your own mind and consider things, memory be memory looking for the ideo-kenetic apraxia’s native hold on your and every other individuals constitution of moral and social relations to the properties of ‘the thing’. From your patterns of expression, its likely going to be wholy unconscious on your part… but the pain and rejection of the truth of it confirms this. In some way, unspoken, you know… and your every spoken word and frustration, and motivation beyond it, is built upon this. Its your underlining reality. You hurt. Perhaps you have just reason. Perhaps people really dont get you. Know pain and rejection isnt as mallible as we ideally would like to imagine… its not unknown terrain and what ever the special causes of it, its processed and digested in us, and is healed much in the same way for each of us. These are not the words you want to hear, but they are the ones that will linger long after you tell the last of us to fuck off.

It does to you… you feel its imortant enough to bring up and dispute. So it matters. The question on a neurochemical level is why. This requires honesty and ingenuity on your part to reach into your own mind and consider things, memory be memory looking for the ideo-kenetic apraxia’s native hold on your and every other individuals constitution of moral and social relations to the properties of ‘the thing’. From your patterns of expression, its likely going to be wholy unconscious on your part… but the pain and rejection of the truth of it confirms this. In some way, unspoken, you know… and your every spoken word and frustration, and motivation beyond it, is built upon this. Its your underlining reality. You hurt. Perhaps you have just reason. Perhaps people really dont get you. Know pain and rejection isnt as mallible as we ideally would like to imagine… its not unknown terrain and what ever the special causes of it, its processed and digested in us, and is healed much in the same way for each of us. These are not the words you want to hear, but they are the ones that will linger long after you tell the last of us to fuck off.

marxists.org/reference/subje … /index.htm

All property is theft.

Corporations have lots of money… they won’t miss it.

And what happens when you steal? I am sure it depends, but even for those who get away with it, it seems like they will always feel dependent on what they hate. Of course, they are not the only ones who should feel this way, but it seems they are much more likely to. I suppose I am saying that the choice to steal is not really a moral issue, unless you stealing from people less well off than you or even as well off. But it has lots of pragmatic problems.

I mean, sure, Jane Austen’s novels about about a class of people who were living well because of the profits of the slave trade and slave labour in the new world. So everything they had was a kind of product of theft. So her novels about people worrying about marriage partners, and family dynamics and how to manage at an OK level or sense of pride with all these stolen products and benefits. And perhaps they too should have been aware they were thieves or at least beneficiaries of theft. But they tended not to.

The shoplifter in Georgia however probably will. What happens to the mind/soul for the guy in Georgia? I am not talking about guilt and Oh, I am a bad person type shit. I think that can be avoided rather easily. Shame might be tougher…and then sense of dependence, right there in the face.

Maybe the corporations should lower their prices, or tell the central banksters to stop devaluing the currency, by creating money ex nihilo and loaning it to governments @interest, if they don’t want me and others like me, to steal.

We’re all dependent on someone or something, the hunter is dependent on his prey. The question is, did you give to get, or did you just get?