Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

Yeah lol I talk to myself. That’s in the OP of this thread.

You have a point?

Often.

You must really find me scary or something. Ever since I replied to you on a subject you brought up, you have been trying to make it about me.

I have no problem with that.

But how confident are you about your positions, really?

I’m not out to scalp you. Just have some honesty. You and all the pseudo-intellectuals on your side love insulting people, saying the twistedest things you can come up with, blaring out opinions like they were in Moses’s hands when he came down from the mountain. How about you level with us poor folk and speak frankly about these subjects?

i found you to be craving attention, that’s all. Did you find that insulting?

I"m here for ya bro.

No, not particularly.

Your sloth in the employment of intellect, and further arrogance to insult people on the basis of it, did however insult me.

Insult is no substitute for thinking.

I know you all think it is. But that is not because it is true, it is simply because you don’t get any actual challenge of ideas in academia.

What academia does give you is a piece of paper that, until the glorious Donald J Trump waltzed into town, was effectively a licence to rule everybody.

But you did all get yourself incrusted in every level of industry and government. Not to the extent that we can’t do anything anymore, but you are there.

Our plan, then, is to challenge you.

You want to come into our world? Fine. But it’s not academia rules. It’s real world rules.

Chump.

Mowk, my God this is worse than pulling teeth,

what is your opinion on the demonstrated corruption of the Bidens?

Goddamnit what the fuck is wrong with me. I am lost.

“what is your opinion on the demonstrated corruption of the Bidens?”

Me, I couldn’t care less. Democrats are a means to an end. Who they are has absolutely no relevance to what they can do for the middle class. If you can get health care expenses down and wages up, for example, I dont care if you’re a frickin homosexual cannibal.

Thank you for your honesty promethean. That is why I respect you.

Shalom my friend.

Girl, if you ever need anything, just give me a ring.

I try to leave you, for some peace of mind, but I am unable.

So I will be here.

Pzr really is a pathetic dog.

Well, my friends, like I said in some thread or another, my original reason for coming back was a last ditch attempt to get phoneutria back.

That story has now come to a close, so I will be moving on.

Follow your dreams, chase the dragons, and don’t give an inch to those whiny bastards wanting to control your life and mine.

See you all on the flip side.

Shalom.

(every time pedro leaves I hear this song)

Its probably a coincidence but he left right when I came back, I just noticed - so at least there wont be emotional scenes between him and me.
That would just not do at all. Good to see he is doing so well, his posts are more lucid than ever. He should compile them into a book, release it with Breitbart press. The perspective on Nixon is original enough next to being theoretically relevant to make this plausible.

I think.

Talented guy in any case. I wont pretend to be his brother or friend anymore, we just … each ran into the weirdest (read: smartest) person we had ever met and had some fun with that. I hope he does get famous though, same I hope for you. Strictly for my own entertainment.

-edit-

burp

Howdy, fixed. Things are, you know, weird.