Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

One reason I admire Capable:

Because concepts are less accurate than spaces.

Concepts are self-delusions.

If accepted as such, they can be quite useful. But when the opposite happens, the end is communism.

Now, Capable saw the distinction with disdain. But the important thing is that he gave primacy to space. He realized that if the goal was to attack the distinction, it was concepts that would have to be found to fit. Communists would make the mistake of thinking “to fit reality.”

The communist superstition in concepts is supported by a deep feeling of inadequacy. See, if your optics is that you are categorically inferior, that nature in its regular course will best you, then actual reality is not your interest. Because, obviously, the poor that lack a feeling of inadequacy are the old money of tomorrow, or the satisfied labourers of today, thus the bon vivants of today, thus the legends of tomorrow.

What happened in Russia? That is an important question, because the embrace of communism was very nearly unanimous. My guess is that it was less a feeling of inadequacy vis a vis the “rich” or the “ruling classes,” and more vis a vis the industrial technology. Big fucking scary machines. Russia was a very agrarian society still, and if anything it was the ambition of the nobility (rather than its famed supposed resistance), its desire to join the industrial explosion of central Europe, that intimidated the basically farmers of Russia to support maddened students drunk on the idea of immdeiate power. Obviously, Lenin was offended by Beethoven because he was offended at the representation of what he sought in real terms.

This was true everywhere, the nature of industrial technology is speed, it does and must happen faster than you can understand it, because that gap is where the profit is made, where the balance is shifted (ironically, from the feudal lords to the poor men of yesterday). But nowhere was a vaster land and population of such ingrained agrarian culture subjected to it. We will not, and cannot count China because they are not Europe, not Rome. In them, it was simply a means of resistance against Rome. Of course, only a Roman weapon can be used against her. Again, this is credit to India for not having gone that way. Not as great as Rome, perhaps, but close enough to be offended at such a recourse on some deep tectonic level.

And obviously, and also be this just as obviously the source of all snobish European hate towards her, her lack of any historical culture was what provided the United States her supremacy in the industrial technology game.

If you pull back the focus, however, you may find that indeed the arc is still of rebellion against the monkly class, of bankers and their Renaissance against the eternal castles of doom that are Gothic churches. Such a pure explosion, of such outsized magnitude, cannot be understood or played out in local historical tracts, but find her way through otherwise and seemingly unrelated ones, like a dam exploding.

Italia, si, Italia, Roma.

Amen. Long live the Mediterranean. After all, was it not an ex-Muslim Mediterranean superpower that gave Italia the wings she needed to conquer the rest of the planet? At first, of course, quite literally, Columbus being an explanation.

And let us not even mention her that gave all of these their wings to begin with.

It must be concluded that the Gothic churches are the work of German pagan monkeys, and that the ongoing Renaissance is simply the Empire striking back, if you will, or the first ever explorers throwing off the shackles of the revenge of their vanquished foes.

Everywhere the revenge against Rome is Rome herself, and the obvious conclusion that the goal of her enemies is now simply, by her, to destroy and bring an end to everything, to destroy themselves, who feel already destroyed, in their aspired final act of war.

Funny thing, the pride of pagans.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGka-nzBWW4[/youtube]

Unlocking the apparatus in the center of a time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z24W9DZXido[/youtube]

I call you now, wolflock.

It looks better with no or all caps.

WOLFLOCK
It conveys much better the danger you are. It is an abbreviation of one magical act. You know how when you fold dimensions you get the grease of good contradiction.

Capable is just, Capable.
He can brew Odins Blood and unlock electron spin, his magic is not meant for a Christian age.

Im not the smartest of anyone here, Im just the guy who knows. I told what is happening and what is going to happen. I guess my virtue is that I really know how to employ intoxicants.
My vice is clearly with Mercury.

Argh.

Ok, go unlock some shit, wolflock.

All sciences have their first moments, their first proof.
The chart for that upload.
astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZm … AwNjZt.png

I think I uploaded it quite soon after it happened.
This was an initiation, so the general placements there are powers you claimed. Thats always nifty when that happens. Im just pointing it out for your convenience essentially. I know the benefits of such a thing.

— Sacrificed to his greatness, the man becomes storm -
Let him be far from home! Caverns deep in caves.

Algiz Othala Algiz

;

;

All I meant to really say is: it is not good that what I hold sacred makes you puke.

Hail Esther!

No, that wasn’t all I meant to say. But it is unsound to overlook such insults.
It is unsound responding to them as well.

That was a very good rap you wrote.
The stuff about concepts being Communist, or whatever you are trying to say, is beyond me.

As your OP clarifies actually, as do your posts quite often, your instinct is correct -you wish to revere a woman.

Women however do not let themselves be revered, because the paradigm of their value is yet unknown to them.

This was our task with Esther, it was our task with the rap, – the task was not to revere ourselves or to alternately look up to and down upon one another - that is all sickly trivial.

Of course we revere ourselves - and of course, the other thing.

It doesnt add up to anything, it is not the philosophical politics that value ontology, that the work of Nietzsche requires.

Only woman can be the supreme value-standard to the philosopher of a healthy earth – but such a woman must yet be created.

This was our task. We understood it then.

There are others who do understand it. This edifice of reverence for the properly anointed female is the temple that will be erected no matter what. It is the only possible sanity available to mankind. The centerpiece of the science.

All I meant to say is that you would probably open a yoga studio and that makes me want to puke.

;

;

;

And already by this I consider myself to have helped the enemy. Because you are a communist.

Stop it, stop it.

Consider it a nod, for having made good music.

Good luck.

Maybe sometimes a communist could be cool tho

Now everyone who takes time to formulate an argument is a Communist, that’s apparently the new definition. Plus someone who doesnt freak out over girls in yogapants, he’s also a Communist.

Then you should have said that. And not something completely different and far more insulting not just to me, but to a girl I hold in the highest esteem.

Aside from this, I literally have no idea what is wrong with yogapants other than that they are sexually provocative. Which is the only reason I was thinking of them when we were deciding how to finance a club in the Snowdon Theatre.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdXvgF3n9pw[/youtube]

It would have worked, too. All my plans would have worked. But everyone I ever worked with lost heart at one point and then later on sought for ways of taking this out on me. Im the one who causes people to realize they have less heart than they thought they had. Naturally this makes them pissed - but how do you think it makes me feel? Im ten times more pissed than any of these dudes who gave up on a project when it was just gathering steam. Im so angry it doesn’t even fit in the universe.

Anyway, as the man said; there is some good music to show for it at least.
As fucked up as it is to accept, that is apparently all there will be. No future for Pezer as musician, he seems to want to say. I have no idea why, it is insane. But that never was an argument against a things existence.

Anyway. Indeed I guess Satan sacrifices everything for some good music.

Anyway.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlglpUqnuk4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxgOGqWYizw[/youtube]

This girl flew from Houston to New Orleans to meet me and party in the French Quarter the other day, then we drove back to her place in Houston and I’ve been here ever since. She’s been in yoga pants the entire time. I think she actually went and did some yoga yesterday, and then pilates today. Not sure which on which day. I’ve just been lounging around in her living room drinking her wine and smoking cigarettes and napping off and on. Good times.

[tab][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfvgqMnbOw4[/youtube][/tab]

Yes