Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

I’ll never be sure if they asked because they are crazy or because I am crazy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynYnbPldk_A[/youtube]

Meno the platonic character, or ILP Meno?

I used chalk… I was 15 and studying Art, so chalk it was.

Drawn freehand… a proportionately-perfect pentagram, enclosed by a perfect circle, drawn on a very badly-designed carpet… that was the 80s for ya. lol

They were just not the best siblings one could have… that was all. They didn’t understand me… I didn’t care, because they didn’t have to understand me, but they thought they did… they then had to learn the hard way, over a very long period of time. Yawn :icon-rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha

Actually I can picture it now.

Sometimes One’s demeanour is all the spell One needs…

Are you a Crowley fan?

Not particularly. But he did some psyops for the Allies in WWI and I respect that.

Lol… or both. :smiley:

The different attract the weird and curious… it’s like an unwritten law of thermodynamics. lol

But which one am I, the different or the weird and the curious?

Which one is any of us I guess.

:laughing:

Don’t get me wrong… my life was adventurously-fantastically-amazingly fun… it’s just that we can’t choose our siblings, lol.

Even when they left home, they still burdened the household with their self-appointed woes… is why I sought the nightlife in my 30s onwards… hilarious times.

Oh! Is that why he’s so disliked?

Now that is something only you can know… the weird and curious approach the different, not the other way round -a bit like the chicken or the egg paradox- though sometimes we can be both, in differing degrees.

Btw… I think the egg came first… coz proto-birds had eggs for wombs, but gave birth to live chicks… until such a time had passed, when they began giving birth to unfertilised eggs. Wha! :astonished:

That’s deep.

Well, you know, I’m not one to discuss the relative merits of the dead. But that’s not why.

Maybe you’re right.

By the way I had every expectation of being a boring conventional adult as a child, the last thing I expected to become was what I am.

It’s the clauses and terms and conditions you discover along the way.

I think my life would have been much sadder and more desperate if I hadn’t found that The Doors album in my dad’s collection as a child.

in bermuda they dont have snakes because the mongoose killed them all. also no central air conditioning, and everyone collects rainwater on their roofs and shit

Omg that must have been such an icky experience for you. How could you be so brave?

He can go toilet without the litter-catcher, but he has been known to take a dump on the toilet floor when he’s mad at me… for some reason or other that has manifested in his mind.

flushing -he likes me to flush, but who knows what he’ll like in the future… so until then, I flush.

He’s been going/using the, toilet, since 2016… so not new to it.

Cats 'n shit.