Pedro's Corner

And ended up in a sealed coffin in Paris.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahaha

Yeah… we should take lessons where we can.

This is why an enterprise is usually made of more than one person.

Still, the idea of philosophy as drugs, all scheming aside, is not completely irrelevant. Why else would you do philosophy besides reaching exalted states? In order to be depressed? That doesn’t seem right, you should be doing something else then, you’re not doing it right.

I won’t go into it.

Well, you were always the wise one.

Im just a bloody boatbuilder.

Perfectly Christian, the boy - only in his art he is Jewish, a man who can do things for himself.

Never been a follower or believer of Judaism where you’re just deluding yourself, in reality you’re the biggest Jewish person on ILP. It’s a deflection from your own personal insecurities.

Im the biggest Kabbalist. You’re the biggest entertainer, fantasy maker.

We are from different lineages, I come from Russian regions, you from Austro-Hungarian regions.

I am absolutely not trolling you and Im flabbergasted at how literal all this is.

This is taking longer than it should but antisemitism has been a trigger for me since I joined the Nietzsche forum in 2001, and now it seems the complex is completely resolved. By proving he most virulent antisemites to be Jews and Christians of very stereotypical ilk - proving it to them - I realize my kind of Jews also had fucking issues with these goddamn liberal plainsclothes Jews and profane Christians - its sort of fucked up but this is the internet. This is also how they prove shit in The Science.

We had the clean science, now we have the dirty science, VO; experiments are much more thorough and conclusions much less objective; they are themselves objectives.

because the beginning board is in a state of being undeveloped, the logic behind the first five or six moves is very limited. meaning, there’s only a few very general principles to consider when deciding what to do. and based further on what generally doesn’t happen during this initial stage, the few things one should do become all the more logically obvious. a couple things to remember; rarely will an opponent cross the center line with a minor or major piece in the first few moves because he will be harassed by pawns. this limits development to the first four ranks. That being the case, the most logical thing to do, nay, the only thing to do, is to clear your minor pieces for movement and to support advancing pawns. And if that’s the case, controlling the most active squares makes the most sense. The center.

No plans can be made before the fifth move, because there is nothing to target, and too many unexpected moves by the opponent that will ruin those plans, are still possible. To make plans you must have a footing, and your opponent must have already set many pieces in motion. Guerrilla warfare and extravagant movement should not happen prior to this established order.

A promethean demonstration of these basic principles:

streamable.com/x26tn

Zoot - did you stop to consider what he says about having played thousands of game and anticipating on opponents?

Fair enough to say antisemitism was a part of the reason why I got hooked online - it was clear from the outset that Nietzsche was being abused in some way here, and my deciphering of that abuse, mostly in extremely filthy debates with Sauwelios, was my guarantee of operating completely beyond good and evil.

Now Ive finally, come to the conclusion: not all Jews are my friends. All Zionists are definitely my allies. But my own line of rabbinical ice eaters has nothing to do with fecking Epstein or Joker or the owner of CNN.

I mostly like Hawks.

People are idiots, man. And some conditions are propitious for the propagation of idiot people.

That’s all it is.

I got hooked because I met a mega genius, Capable, and wanted to understand him better. His crew turned out to be far out. And so here we are. Since you had all that shit going on with the Nazis, I guess I was forced to face what I already knew was no nore than idiocy, even Nietzsche knew, even he saw it happen before his eyes, and predicted he would be used that way. There is no misteries here. I think Capable was known as Aletheia here. And so I had to go down all those fucking dirty rabbit holes which held no misteries with you, because it was apparantly the only way to have a conversation. You being the lightning rod that keeps Capable and the others and me together as a group.

Upcoming video response to Zoot. It ended up 19 mins, but only the first 5 aree really relevant. Then I just get sucked into narrating a game.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFjVtryht4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJT-ovum3wU[/youtube]

Bro you gettin me back into this shit. I had an outburst there in the middle somewhere and B Block came outta me. Felt like I was arguing with Killaroo again (B block grand master). Got so excited I couldn’t even talk straight:

“For every one of your two pieces imma… for every two of my pieces imma take four of yours!”

streamable.com/uxzcr (1)

streamable.com/ukaz4 (2)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QpZZ0FQ-k[/youtube]