Pedro's Corner

Just remember, that wall breaks both ways.

You communist faggot.

My goal here on ilp is fulfilled.

Which was to tell phoneutria that she’s hot.

She is.

May God have mercy on us all.

Hahahahahahahahaha

lol u nuts man

trying to buy these boots but dunno if i need 12 or 12.5 and i cant find the grey ones in stock anywhere that ships to the us come the fuck on capitalists get your shit together

mammut.com/us/en/p/3030-035 … h-gtx-men/

like im not wearing super thick crazy socks or anything and 12 is usually ok but u know how those god damned europeans will size some shit all fucked up ive got some north face ones that are 13 and snug all around and some sorel ones that are 12 and have plenty of room to wiggle toes. but then i ordered these on cloud running shoes in 12.5 once and they were floppy af like definitely should have gotten the 12 not the 12.5 its like just get your shit together shoe makers youre killing me here i dont wanna have to return shit i fucking hate that

this is a serious issue

like if u r going to leave a review of something and all u r gonna do it just type “derp derp i luv them” then fuck off and dont even bother what the fuck does that tell me? i wanna know if these god damned things are narrow af or how they are sized or something

i could just get the brown ones they have those in stock and order both sizes and just return one but that is not ideal

hey pedro r u ok

were you rendered to a communist reeducation camp by the democrats?

but like what if in two years, the economy is fine, covid is history, and nobody has become retarded from taking the vaccine?

what are we supposed to do, smears? rub that shit in, or…?

there’s going to be a great reset or something
whatever that means
so covid is history is not going to happen
so I guess we gotta stop eating red meat
and wear masks forever
and like
use reusable shopping bags

Gosh, I hope it wasn’t anything that I said.

Wow, what if Pedro is now “fractured and fragmented” too!! :sunglasses:

ive been told by a number of people that i look a lot better with a mask so thats not necessarily a bad thing, i dont really ever buy a bag full of things like at a grocery store so i don’t think the reusable bag thing applies to me. im pretty sure i can source some black market red meat if it comes down to it. all of this is fine.

yeah but wait until they start
cutting on your online shopping
mr. r. is going to lead the riot

Tell me that Tyler didn’t nail him: youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

_
Or he’s nailed Tyler…