Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

No I’m sure that math is wrong.

still tho

I havent made anything worthy of that praise for a long time. Feels like I should maybe get back to that craft.

The previous ones were still somewhat hasty, this one’s timing is flawless.

In retrospect the development from ultra hectic projectile spit to lazy cocky makes sense. Well done.

Thank you.

I’m gonna miss that crazy whore.

I cheated her. I know I cheated her.

Honor has not been preserved here.

I’m gonna have to think this one through.

Goddamnit though this bitch cannot wash a dish to save her life.

Do you pretend that they are clean and put them away, or do you put a mountain of things that you had already written off as washed back in the dirty pile?

Can God forgive this kind of thing?

Wu Tang: An American Saga: Highly recommended.

Shit was beautiful though.

• Post under construction -

Awww. Did you fo a big one this morning?
I hope you wiped your botty!!

Lol.

Land reform is a euphemism for expropriation.

The chart for that ‘Lol.’

astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZm … AwNjZt.png

Huh?

The thing is that horary is so different, but at the same time… For example, one way in which I have been able to use it is for predicting the outcomes of trades I have started. If the chart violates any of Lilly’s rules, it proves to be useless (Saturn near 7th cusp, ascendant in first or last 5 - 10 degrees). Not true or false but useless in some fucking poetic irony type way. Otherwise, once you look at it and notice unavoidable truths, the outcome is always as printed on the chart. You can try to finagle the data as much as you want, but you know what it says. And in good omens, I can convince myself to exit early, wrongly. In bad omens, I can stubbornly hang on, wrongly. But it works. And it’s a lot more mathematical. This here, that there, if a planet is on a house… That’s that. It still gives a picture, a vibe you can catch, a personality. So but how can a prediction have a personality? A chart for an event or a person makes sense, this planet there, and it reflects a reality you recognize. But what of the content of a question, and further, its answer? You obviously first have to learn to read differently. The asc is the question, the desc is the artist, the Moon rules the chart, the house rulers become essencial, the aspects of the Moon and whether they are watchamacallit, approaching or farawaying. But there is less of a complete picture, at least so far. You cannot simply see correlations to a thing from placements because… You do not know the thing. You are trying to get it to tell you the thing. It often is extremely accurate in describing the thing which is the question, like this ‘Lol,’ everything about it. And you conclude that the future is part of any given moment. Not cause-consequence, but that vaguely similar thing that astrology suggests, the flows and interactions of planets, moral of the story poetic irony type thing. The outcome was always present in the undertaking. Not decided, that is the annoying thing about the ‘determinists’ here and anywhere, this imprinting of a mind that decides which is so obscuring. Present. To decide on an outcome, of some hypithetical God I guess, already means it could be one or the other. And so you can find outcomes. But ok, that can sort of give a relatively straightforward “looking good” or “sorry kid,” but what about when the question is about some unbiased thing? The location of car keys? Does the way to find these things follow the same logic as these portraits I have been describing? “It’s under the fucking couch.” And actually lol you can find those kinds of things. But you need a, a charge, a bias, an affective relationship between the factors, the asker and the question and the artist and the Moon. Astrology is 100% about bias, about preference, affect. The emotionally charged relationships between things, or that which the sad modern word emotion is a sad modern shadow of.

One problem modern man will have, with his ‘scientific anti-anthropomorphism’ and ‘atheism,’ is that he sees man as the beginning and end of everything, and not only the beginning and end of everything, but a metaphysically distinct category from the natural world, from life. And so in his ultra-man-centric arrogance, will convince themselves somehow that emotion is born in man metaphysically, and not be present in the world, but not only not present in the world, originated fully formed and of itself, which is the same thing as to say of nothing, and so cannot appear in nature except by some man-centric arrogant projection. It’s a… yeah. But, anyway, they cannot understand themselves as a nexus, part of a continuity that truly is not man-centric. Not that emotions are a human thing projected on the world, but that they are world things projected on humans. Ironically, the accurate way of seeing humans gives them much more value, and seeing them as a metaphysical entity separate from and superior to nature, makes him a hateable thing to be avoided at all cost. Like our friend’s clear and loud self-loathing. The loathing he directs at us is a tiny fraction of what he has for himself, we all see that. Because it makes human meaningless, and human needs meaning like water. Hate becomes the meaning, of course.

And so miss the terrifying grandiosity.

As I write this, a squirrel is trying to scratch through the cardboard insulation over my AC into my house.

And as I started to write about the squirrel, it left.

makes me think of this post malone cover of this old song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgAqevGg5U4[/youtube]

“But you need a, a charge, a bias, an affective relationship between the factors,”

Value ontology approves.

Pretty exciting stuff. My Mercury is too rigid to make trading work like this but it makes me happy to read about it being done.
Maybe one day.

Though I did, more basically, use astrology to buy copper when Venus went into Taurus, consequently it doubled in price. Then again I checked for the last time and then it didn’t. It was, again, a combination of affective relationships, as is all being that makes itself known.

Post my what? didn’t he talk trash about Ghostface once?

Learn Spanish you fucking aboriginal.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbE77tu4fkM[/youtube]