Pedro's Corner (Part 1)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkL7Ujx-3A[/youtube]

MAGA is real.

With Trump I just need to watch the first few moments of an address and Im already restored in my hopes for humanity.

Still I dare ya I double dare ya motherfucker refuse to make a beat one more goddamn time.

Help me, I need a Lamborghini!

instaud.io/3HlX

Just for you, then.

Nice, you weren’t able to hide your insanity. I was gonna use that to put some instruments on it, as what I need is indeed naked rhythms.
But the thing won’t let me download it. It just goes to a window that plays the beat, and if I download the thing it is a webarchive and won’t show up in my software.

Maybe upload it to vocaroo.

Shit, I’ll send that shit to ya.

I was thinking a melody might do it goo, some samples… Although just as is I think may have garnered some respect back in the eighties.

Vocaroo… Will loose some quality there. Lemme figure this shit out, I’ll get back to you.

Unfortunattely, I made it on the trial version of Fruity Lloops, I guess they call themselves FL Studio now, so I can’t save the project.

Hold on, honing in on a file sharing method.

uploadfiles.io/d2d4uhe0

And now, back to what I was listening to just before that:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er1VYYlrMqg[/youtube]

Holy shit, just now I realized how very fucking powerful the internet has become.

Lol, you mean 00:56 don’t ya?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

I feel I was held back by the software.

Wow I just realized something. The sound I designed as a tack is actually a boom.

Was doing it on laptop speakers. Then I put on my earphones, and um. Well, I guess it still works, but it is perhaps less rappable. Or well anyway. Just uh. Yeah.

I do like how that bass grips onto your balls.

The future is fun, I already know it.

ufile.io/wc0lgv94

instaud.io/3Hox

This was the original bpm I was using. Makes more sense with the bass.

When you’re thinking Saturn and the internet is like No, Pluto.

That’s beautiful man.

Yeah thats music. That was easy. All we need now is fluorescent pants.

Heres a version with the second the last Tyson quote truncated so it allows for some rap in between and is more gangsterly.

ufile.io/e1gfd2y0

I thought you said fluorescent plants.

Those we do need.